Mobilio Towns is a New Condo Townhome development by Menkes located at Jane and 7, Vaughan.
VIP Mobilio Towns
* Community and Convenience Connected *
See the CondoNow curated list of new developments coming to VMC
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT MOBILIO TOWNS
1. Commuting Options! – Mobilio Towns is located in the heart of Vaughan Metropolitan Centre. Residents will have easy access to the newly expanded York-Spadina subway line at Vaughan Metropolitan Centre station. Post-secondary students will be able to reach York University in less than 10 minutes and commuters can travel downtown to Union Station in under 45 minutes. Residents of Mobilio Towns will also be able to connect to VIVA, YRT, and GO Transit services straight from Vaughan Metropolitan Centre station, which is quickly becoming a central transit hub. Mobilio Towns is conveniently located south of Highway 7, east of Highway 400, and north of Highway 407, allowing residents seamless travel throughout Toronto, the GTA, and surrounding areas.
2. Lifestyle Amenities! – Residents of Mobilio Towns will be able to enjoy the dynamic urban area that is Vaughan Metropolitan Centre. Located nearby there is a Cineplex, Costco, IKEA, mini putt, Dave & Buster’s, restaurants, cafes, shopping, bars and clubs. Local attractions available to Mobilio Towns residents also include Canada’s Wonderland and Vaughan Mills shopping centre.
3. Education Options! – Mobilio Towns is a great place for growing families to call home. The city of Vaughan boasts some of the best elementary and secondary schools, which can be accessed by foot or transit from Mobilio Towns. The city is proposing that more schools be built in the near future to help accommodate the growing population. York University and Seneca College York Campus are a 7-minute subway ride away, making Mobilio Towns a great off-campus option for post-secondary students.
4. A Green City! – Vaughan Metropolitan Centre is becoming the centre of downtown Vaughan and even though the area around Jane Street and Highway 7 is quickly growing and developing, the addition of Mobilio Towns will also see the addition of landscaped walkways, paths, several parks and play areas to the community.
5. Experienced Developers! – Mobilio Towns is an exciting new venture by developers Menkes and QuadReal. These two experienced companies are some of the most trusted names in the Toronto real estate industry. They strive to build residential environments and sustainable projects that will enhance the lives of the residents and their community.