Mobilio Condos South Tower is a New Condo development by Menkes Developments Ltd. located at Jane St & Hwy 7, Vaughan.
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT MOBILIO CONDOS SOUTH TOWER
1. Vibrant Amenities – Vaughan Metropolitan Centre is quickly becoming the centre of downtown Vaughan with plenty of thriving and dynamic amenities in the area for residents of Mobilio Condos South Tower to enjoy. There are plenty of restaurants, cafes, clubs, shopping, and entertainment options to choose from. Located near Mobilio Condos South Tower is a Costco, IKEA, Vaughan Mills shopping Centre and Canada’s Wonderland.
2. Commuting Options – Accessing transit when living at Mobilio Condos South Tower is so simple. Vaughan Metropolitan Centre subway station is located just North of Mobilio Condos South Tower. This newly opened station is part of the York-Spadina subway expansion and is quickly becoming a transit hub for commuters as they can access different regional bus services and subway service all from the same station. VIVA, YRT and GO Transit all service this station, allowing riders to access other areas of the GTA easily. Commuters using the subway can access York University in just 10 minutes and Union Station in 45 minutes. For residents looking to travel using a vehicle, Mobilio Condos South Tower is conveniently located south of Highway 7, east of Highway 400, and north of Highway 407.
3. Nature in the City – With the addition of Mobilio Condos South Tower to Vaughan Metropolitan Centre, it may be bringing more residential development, but it will also be bringing more parks, play areas, and greenery to the city along with pedestrian-friendly walkways and paths that will be landscaped.
4. Education Matters – The city of Vaughan boasts some of the best elementary and post-secondary schools. Growing families will see the addition of new daycares and schools as the city continues to grow and develop. York University and Seneca College York Campus are also just a 10-minute subway ride away.
5. Award Winning Developers – Mobilio Condos South Tower is an exciting and innovative joint venture by Menkes and QuadReal. They are two very experienced development companies in the Toronto real estate industry. They are committed to building sustainable projects and strive to create residential environments that will enhance the lives of the residents and surrounding communities.