Mobilio Condos 2 is a New Condo development by Menkes located at Jane and 7, Vaughan.
VIP Mobilio Condos 2
* Community and Convenience Connected *
See the CondoNow curated list of new developments coming to VMC
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT MOBILIO CONDOS 2
1. The Ultimate in Commuting Options! – Residents of Mobilio Condos 2 will have easy access to the York-Spadina subway line at the newly expanded Vaughan Metropolitan station which is located just minutes away. University and College students will be able to reach York University and Seneca College in just minutes. Young professionals can travel downtown to Union Station in under 45 minutes. Residents of Mobilio Condos 2 will be able to connect to VIVA, YRT, and GO Transit buses at Vaughan Metropolitan Centre station, which is quickly becoming a central transit hub. Mobilio Condos 2 is strategically located south of Highway 7, east of Highway 400, and north of Highway 407, allowing for seamless travel throughout Toronto and the GTA.
2. Plenty of Urban Lifestyle Amenities! – Mobilio Condos 2 is located near a Cineplex, Costco, IKEA, mini putt, Dave & Buster’s, restaurants, cafes, shopping, bars and clubs. Local attractions available to Mobilio Towns residents also include Canada’s Wonderland and Vaughan Mills shopping centre. Vaughan Metropolitan Centre is a growing and developing area which can offer the residents of Mobilio Condos 2 a thriving and dynamic lifestyle.
3. Accessible Education Options! – Mobilio Condos 2 is a great place for families of all ages to call home. Vaughan offers its residents quality elementary and secondary schools, some of which can be accessed by foot or transit from Mobilio Condos 2. The city of Vaughan is recommending that more schools be built in the surrounding area to help accommodate the growing population. York University and Seneca College York Campus are just a 7-minute subway ride away, making Mobilio Condos 2 a great option for off-campus living
4. Connect to Nature in the City! – Vaughan Metropolitan Centre is considered to be the downtown core of Vaughan and the addition of Mobilio Condos 2 will also see the addition of landscaped walkways, paths, parks and play areas to the community. These outdoors spaces will create an oasis to help create a balance between work and play.
5. Experienced Developers! – Mobilio Condos 2 is an exciting new master-planned community being built by Menkes and QuadReal. These award winning, experienced development companies are trusted names within the Toronto real estate market. They build sustainable projects and create residential environments that enhance the lives of residents and communities.