Maxx Urban Towns is a New Townhome development by Trillium-Housing located at William Jackson and Earl Grey , Pickering.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Maxx Urban Towns
1. Highway Access - Maxx Urban Towns is located just east if Brock Road in Pickering which gives residents easy access to Highway 407 to the north and Highway 401 to the south. Commuting into Toronto will take motorists only 40 minutes.
2. Green Space – Rural Pickering is a beautiful area full of lush greenery, rivers and walking trails. Golf enthusiasts will enjoy being within walking distance to the Pickering Golf Club and several other courses are within a short drive from Maxx Urban Towns.
3. Great Investment – Rural Pickering is set to see plenty of development occur in the future as there is a lot of untouched land in the area. Maxx Urban Towns is set to be one of the first communities to be built ahead of many new residential and employment opportunities in the area. Investors would be smart to invest now as more homebuyers are looking to purchase outside of Toronto.
4. Transit Options – Residents of Maxx Urban Towns will have easy access to Durham Region Transit, with bus services running right by the front door and servicing Brock Road. This will allow riders to access the Pickering GO station, where they can take the Lakeshore east train into Union Station in just 75 minutes.
5. Lifestyle Amenities – Maxx Urban Towns is located in an area that is car dependant. Within a short drive, residents can access local restaurants, cafes, grocery stores, shopping and entertainment options. Also located nearby are several schools and extra curricular activities for families.