Maxx Urban Towns 2 is a New Condo development by VanMar Developments located at William Jackson Dr & Earl Grey Ave, Pickering.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Maxx Urban Towns 2 According to CondoNow
1. Great Investment – As the price of real estate in Toronto becomes out of reach for many families and first time home buyers, many are looking to GTA cities just outside of Toronto to call home. Rural Pickering is a beautiful area that is quickly starting to develop and Maxx Urban Towns 2 makes for a great investment with more space and lower price points than Toronto. With the addition of Durham Live to the area, CondoNow notes that plenty of employment opportunities will follow.
2. Green Space – The area surrounding Maxx Urban Towns 2 is a beautiful rural area with access to plenty of natural green space, lush parks, walking trails, conservation areas, and small waterways for residents to enjoy. CondoNow notes that avid golfers will enjoy being within walking distance to Pickering Golf Club and a short drive away from many other prestigious courses.
3. Highway Access - Residents of Maxx Urban Towns 2 looking to commute into downtown Toronto can easily do so in just 40 minutes with easy access to major GTA thoroughfares in the area. CondoNow acknowledges that Highways 407 and 401 are located nearby and easily accessible to motorists.
4. Transit Options – With Durham Region Transit servicing the area surrounding Maxx Urban Towns 2, residents will have easy access to bus routes just steps away and easy connections to the Pickering GO station. CondoNow states that it will take riders 75 minutes to commute into Union Station via the Lakeshore East GO Train.
5. Lifestyle Amenities – Even though rural Pickering is a very car-dependent area, there are still plenty of lifestyle amenities located nearby for residents of Maxx Urban Towns 2 to enjoy including shopping, dining, and entertainment options. CondoNow notes that Durham Live and Pickering Town Centre are just some of the major attractions located nearby and accessible to residents to enjoy.