Brightwater Towns is a New Condo Townhome development by Diamond Corp located at Mississauga Rd S & Lakeshore Rd W, Mississauga.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Brightwater Towns According to CondoNow
1. The Waterfront - Come and enjoy perfect Lakefront living at Brightwater Towns where Lake Ontario and plenty of waterfront amenities are located just mere steps away from home. With over 14 acres of natural green space, lush parks, and the Waterfront Trail to explore, there is plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy including water-friendly and outdoor sports, cycling, picnicking, and walks along the waterfront. CondoNow indicates that surrounding natural spaces include Lake Ontario, the Waterfront Trail, the Credit River, and JC Saddington Park.
2. Plenty of Amenities - Brightwater Towns is conveniently situated close to Mississauga's popular Port Credit community. Here residents will have access to plenty of lifestyle amenities including dining, shopping, and entertainment options. This area is home to many unique retailers, boutique shops, and lively year-round festivals. CondoNow notes that the Brightwater community will bring over 300,000 square feet of new lifestyle amenities and daily necessities to the area, which will allow residents to access everything they need close to home.
3. Transit - Mississauga’s regional transit service; MiWay has many bus routes that run in the area, allowing residents of Brightwater Towns to easily access public transportation and quickly travel throughout the city and easily connect to other nearby transit services including TTC and GO Transit routes. The new Hurontario LRT will have a stop located near the Port Credit GO station and will connect riders all the way North to Brampton. CondoNow states that residents can take the Lakeshore West GO Train and arrive at Union Station in downtown Toronto in just over 45 minutes.
4. Family Friendly Area - The area surrounding Brightwater Towns is an extremely family-friendly community, home to several top-ranking schools and plenty of recreational and extracurricular activities to keep kids of all ages active and busy. This large scale, master-planned community will also be home to a brand new school, making it the perfect place for young and growing families to call home. Credit Valley Hospital is also located nearby. CondoNow acknowledges that UofT Mississauga and Humber College Lakeshore are both easily accessible for post-secondary students, making Brightwater the perfect choice for off-campus accommodations.
5. Access to Major Thoroughfares - With easy access to Highways and major thoroughfares in the area, residents of Brightwater Towns will have a seamless commute throughout the city and GTA. Highways 403, 427, and the QEW are all situated nearby and motorists can easily connect to Highway 401 via Hurontario Street. CondoNow notes that residents looking to commute into downtown Toronto can do so in just 24 minutes by connecting to the Gardiner Expressway.