Brightwater Condos 2 is a New Condo development by Diamond Corp located at Mississauga Rd S & Lakeshore Rd W, Mississauga.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Brightwater Condos 2 According to CondoNow
1. Lake Ontario – Brightwater Condos 2 is located mere steps away from Lake Ontario, the Waterfront Trail, green space, and lush parks. CondoNow indicates with over 14 acres of natural green space and beachfront access, residents will be able to enjoy the surrounding outdoors year-round.
2. Amenities – Port Credit is a very popular and highly sought after neighbourhood located along Mississauga’s waterfront. CondoNow acknowledges that residents of Brightwater Condos 2 will have access to over 300,000 sqft of nearby local vendors, boutique shops, exquisite diner, and plenty of annual festivals and entertainment options.
3. Transit - Residents of Brightwater Condos 2 will be just minutes away from Port Credit GO Train station which will allow riders to commute into Union Station in under 47 minutes. CondoNow notes that residents will also have easy access to MiWay transit services that will transport them seamlessly throughout the city and connect easily to the new Hurontario LRT and TTC services also.
4. Great for Families – With plenty of educational institutions in the area surrounding Brightwater Condos 2, including a new school being built as part of the master-planned community plan, families will feel confident knowing their children will have access to a quality education along with plenty of extracurricular and recreational activities. CondoNow states that the area is home to Montessori and early learning centres, high ranking elementary and secondary schools, prestigious private schools, and post-secondary options.
5. Major Thoroughfares - With major thoroughfares easily accessible to residents of Brightwater Condos 2, motorists will be able to travel seamlessly throughout the city and GTA. Surrounding Highways in the area include the QEW and Highway 403. CondoNow states that residents will be able to commute into downtown Toronto via the QEW in just 24 minutes.
Brightwater Condos is being developed by The West Village Partners, which is a shared partnership between Kilmer Group, DiamondCorp, Dream, and FRAM+Slokker. With over 150 years of experience combined between these trusted and award-winning developers, residents can expect to experience an exceptional quality, sustainable, and vibrant mixed-use community along the shores of Lake Ontario.