Village Homes on the Avenue Towns is a New Townhome development by Andrin Homes located at 16th Avenue & McCowan Rd, Markham.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Village Homes on the Avenue Towns According to CondoNow
1. Highway Access – Residents of Village Homes on the Avenue Towns that prefer to commute and travel using a vehicle will have easy access to several major thoroughfares in the vicinity, including Highways 407, 7, and 404. CondoNow notes that driving throughout the GTA and surrounding areas will be a breeze and commuting into downtown Toronto will take less than 40 minutes.
2. Transit Options – York Region Transit services the area surrounding Village Homes on the Avenue Towns with bus routes stopping just steps away from home. Riders can enjoy connections to nearby GO Transit Stations, VIVA, other YRT routes, and TTC routes. CondoNow acknowledges that the GO train can transport riders into Union Station in less than an hour.
3. Green Space – Markham is a beautiful green city surrounded by lush green space, conservation areas, and tranquil waterways. CondoNow states that residents of Village Homes on the Avenue Towns can get outdoors and enjoy peaceful natural spaces including Toogood Pond Park, Milne Dam Conservation Park, Bob Hunter Memorial Park, and Rouge National Urban Park.
4. Educational Institutions – There are several elementary and secondary schools in the area surrounding Village Homes on the Avenue Towns, making it the perfect place for young and growing families to call home. CondoNow states that Seneca College Newnham Campus and Centennial College Progress Campus are both easily accessible for post-secondary students by vehicle or transit.
5. Lifestyle Amenities – Markville Mall and plenty of other lifestyle amenities, services, and entertainment options are all conveniently located near Village Homes on the Avenue Towns. CondoNow acknowledges that they can be easily accessed by transit or vehicle.