STOREY TOWNHOMES AT VILLAGE HOMES, AS PER PLAN:
• Wood frame construction with architecturally controlled pre-selected
exterior elevations and colour packages, per Vendor.
• Elevations featuring upgraded clay brick masonry detailing, precast stone accents, precast stone sills and pre-finished architectural cladding, as per plan.
• Low maintenance pre-finished aluminium soffits, fascia, eaves troughs and down spouts.
• Self-sealing fibreglass based roof shingles in architecturally pre-selected colours with manufacturer’s 30-year warranty.
• 6’ 8” single or double steel-clad insulated front entry door with
double-glazed transom and glass panel, as per plan/elevation.
• Front entry doors with brushed metal grip set and dead bolt lock.
Exterior light at front entry.
• House address number integrated into masonry facade (one side only
except dual front units), per Vendor.
• Low maintenance Low-E, argon filled vinyl casement windows at front, rear and side elevations.
• Double glazed sliding basement windows.
• Sliding patio doors with thermopane, tempered insulglass with screen, as per plan.
• Fully graded and sodded lot with precast concrete front walkway.
• Rear yard patio approximately 8’ by 10’ with 2’ x 2’ precast concrete patio pavers in the traditional townhomes.
• Second floor terrace with privacy screen in the rear lane and dual front
three storey towns, as per plan.
• Approximately 6’ high x 8’ long wood privacy screen in the rear yard of the traditional townhomes, as per Vendor.
• Fully paved driveway with base and top coat asphalt, per adjustment on
• Two exterior hose bibs, one in the rear of the home (front yard in the three storey towns) and one in the garage.
• 9’ ceiling heights on the main floor and 8’ ceilings on the upper floor
including tray ceiling in the master bedroom in the semi detached homes. Ceiling heights exclude dropped ceiling areas in the laundry room and all bathrooms and anywhere bulkheads are required for mechanical and structural requirements.
• 9’ ceiling heights on the ground and main floors and 8’ ceilings on the
upper floor including tray ceiling in the master bedroom in the three
storey townhomes. Ceiling heights exclude dropped ceiling areas in the
laundry room and all bathrooms and anywhere bulkheads are required for mechanical and structural requirements.
• Ceramic or porcelain tile in foyer, as per plan, from Vendor’s standard line.
• Stained finish oak veneer stair with solid wood treads from the ground to main to upper floor (as applicable) to have one coat of stain and one coat of sealer. Integral stair landings include oak hardwood strip flooring, finished on
site in stain finish.
• Stained finish solid oak handrail and straight metal pickets on staircase from the ground to main to upper floor (as applicable).
• 6’ 8” smooth panel interior doors throughout except where sliders are
• 2” casing on all windows and doors and 4” baseboards in finished areas.
• Brushed metal lever handles on interior swing doors throughout.
• Electric fireplace with drywall surround, as per plan.
• Engineered strip flooring or 2”
” oak hardwood strip flooring in
Vendor’s standard stain finish colours in all non-tiled areas on the ground
and main floor (as applicable), as per Vendor.
• 40 oz. carpeting with ” inch underpad from Vendor’s standard line on all non-tiled areas in the finished basement areas and on the upper floor, as per plan.
• Smooth finish ceilings in kitchen, powder room and bathrooms. Spray texture ceiling in all other rooms with 4-inch smooth border excluding closets, coffered and vaulted ceilings.
• Shelving installed in all closets.
• Trimmed archways on the main floor where ceiling/bulkheads permit.
• Interior walls in finished areas decorated in flat latex with one primer coat and one finish coat except for kitchen, bathrooms, main or
second floor laundry rooms and interior wood trim, which are finished
• Insulated metal entry access door from the garage to house included only if grade permits.
• No changes permitted to the Vendor’s standard floor plan layout and/or
• Kitchen door and drawer fronts per Vendor’s standard line.
• Extended height upper kitchen cabinetry, as per plan.
• Extended depth fridge upper cabinet and one side gable, as per plan.
• Chimney hood fan, in stainless/glass finish, over stove location, as per plan.
• Ceramic backsplash per Vendor’s standard line.
• Breakfast bar or kitchen island, as per plan.
• Natural or manufactured stone countertop from Vendor’s standard line.
• Ceramic or porcelain tile floor per Vendor’s standard line.
• Double bowl/Bowl 1/2 under-mounted stainless steel sink with washerless single lever faucet and integrated pull out sprayer in chrome, per Vendor.
• Kitchen cabinetry opening to accommodate a dishwasher complete with
rough-in plumbing and electrical for future dishwasher installation.
BATHROOM/POWDER ROOM FEATURES
• 12” x 24” Ceramic or porcelain tile floor in bathrooms/powder room per
Vendor’s standard line.
• 2 piece powder room on main floor with pedestal sink, as per plan.
• 3 piece bathrooms include 5’ acrylic tub with full height ceramic wall tile or shower enclosure with full height ceramic wall tiles on walls and ceiling from Vendor’s samples, as per plan.
• 4 piece bathrooms, when tub and shower are separate, include an acrylic step-up oval tub with floor tile on the deck and/or backsplash as applicable or freestanding acrylic tub, as per plan.
• Separate shower enclosures include full height ceramic wall tiles on walls and ceiling from Vendor’s samples, water resistant light fixture and framed glass shower door, as per plan.
• 3 and 4 piece bathroom(s) include comfort height cabinetry with recessed toe kick. Door fronts from Vendor’s standard line.
• Natural or manufactured stone countertop with drop in ceramic sink.
• Classic white plumbing fixtures in bathroom(s) and powder room.
• Vanity mirror and lighting over vanity in bathroom(s) and main floor powder room.
• Washerless single lever faucets in vanities, shower stall and bathtubs, except over tubs where a Roman spout is provided (positemp valve in all showers).
• Privacy lock on all bathroom and powder room doors.
• All bathrooms vented to the exterior with exhaust fans.
• Energy efficient water saver shower and toilet tanks.
• Polymer laundry tub, located as per plan.
• Faucets and separate drain for automatic washer.
• Ceramic or porcelain floor tile per Vendor’s standard line.
• All upper floor laundry closets/rooms to include a floor drain.
• Wiring and vent for dryer.
• Energy efficient lighting provided throughout.
• Switched wall outlet in lieu of overhead lighting is provided in living room and family room/great room.
• Capped ceiling outlet is provided in the dining room, as per plan.
• Decor electrical switches, receptacles and plates.
• Split electrical outlets installed at counter level in kitchen.
• Heavy-duty wiring and outlet for stove and dedicated electrical outlet for the refrigerator.
• Electrical outlets near vanity in all bathrooms and powder rooms protected by ground fault interrupter (GFI).
• Combined smoke/carbon monoxide detectors located as per building code.
• Pre-wiring for maximum two (2) RG6 coaxial cable TV outlets; one in the main floor living room/great room and one in the master bedroom, location as per Vendor. Purchaser is to arrange finishing details directly with the cable company after closing.
• Pre-wiring for a maximum of two (2) telephone outlets; one in the kitchen and one in the master bedroom, as per Vendor. Purchaser is to arrange finishing details directly with the phone company after closing.
• 100 amp electrical service with circuit breaker panel and copper wiring.
• Two (2) exterior electrical outlets, location per Vendor, both with ground fault interrupter (GFI).
• Separate electrical outlet on garage ceiling for future installation of garage door opener by Purchaser after Closing.
• Front door chime.
• Rough-in for future installation of a central vacuum system with adjacent electrical, all runs dropped into the garage or basement, as per Vendor.
• High efficiency (high velocity or equivalent) forced air heating system
utilizing gas water heater/boiler (water heater/boiler on a rental basis), as per Vendor in the three storey towns. Note: heating equipment location may vary from plan.
• High efficiency forced air gas furnace with electronic ignition in the semi detached homes. Note: heating equipment location may vary from plan.
• Power-vented gas-fired hot water tank on a rental basis in the semi
detached homes, as per Vendor.
• Heat recovery ventilator (HRV).
• Programmable thermostat.
• Heating equipment ductwork pre-sized for installation of future central air conditioning.
• Poured concrete front porch and garage floor slab with reinforced grade
• Advanced floor joist system utilizing engineered floor joist technology.
• Tongue and groove sub-floors glued, nailed and screwed down to floor joist.
• 3/8” plywood roof sheathing.
• Covered front porch, as per plan.
• Exterior walls of habitable areas framed with 2 x 6 stud construction with batt insulation to R-22, attic insulated to R-50
• Acoustically treated double stud party walls between units.
• Spray foam insulation in garage ceiling below liveable areas as well as all cantilevered areas.
• Rough-in three piece plumbing in basement for future bathroom, as per
Vendor’s standard location, as per plan.
• All garage walls to be fully drywalled.
• Air/vapour barrier applied to exterior walls. Air seal package to all exterior doors and windows.
Subject to the terms of the Agreement of Purchase and Sale, the Vendor shall have the right to substitute other products and materials for those listed in this Schedule or provided for in the plans and specifications provided that the substituted products and materials are of a quality equal to, or better than, the products and materials so listed or so provided.
1. The Purchaser hereby acknowledges and agrees that due to grading and drainage conditions,
the Vendor at its sole discretion may make the following modifications without adjustment to the purchase price and without further notice to the Purchaser:
a) although the house plan may indicate the inclusion of a door, which would be an insulated steel door, between the garage and the laundry/utility room, the door may be eliminated.
b) although the house plan may indicate the inclusion of a side door, the door may be eliminated.
c) one or more steps may be installed with or without a railing in the garage due to the difference
in level of the garage and the balance of the house although such step or steps and/or railing may interfere with or limit the use of the interior of the garage.
d) the laundry/utility room may be lowered to accommodate the door to the laundry/utility room from the garage and/or the exterior side door.
e) the installation of a deck may or may not be required depending upon the grading requirements for that particular lot.
2. Purchaser acknowledges that exterior railings are to be installed on front porch, as per applicable model, or when the top of the porch height exceeds 23 5/8” above finished grade, as determined
by the Vendor or as required by the Control Architect, Municipality or governing authority.
3. The Purchaser acknowledges that the unfinished basement may have reduced headroom areas
due to mechanical duct and/or supporting structures.
4. The Purchaser acknowledges that the entry steps to the house may vary or be eliminated due to
5. The Purchaser acknowledges that finishing materials contained in any model home or sales office
display including but not limited to: carpet, furniture, electrical fixtures, drapes, ceramic flooring, upgraded kitchen cabinets, stained staircases, railing, wallpaper, paint landscaping and fencing may be for display purposes only and may not be of the same grade or type, or may not be included in the dwelling unit purchased herein.
6. The Purchaser acknowledges that all features are as per applicable plan and are not standard on all plan types.
7. Marble, granite and wood are subject to natural variations in colour and grain. Ceramic and porcelain tile, carpet and laminated flooring are subject to pattern, shade and colour variations.
8. If the Potl/Lot is at a stage of construction which will enable to Vendor to permit the Purchase to make colour and material choices from the Vendor’s standard selections, then the Purchaser shall have until the date designated by the Vendor (of which the Purchaser shall be given seven
(7) days prior notice) to properly complete the Vendor’s colour and material selection forms. If the Purchaser fails to do so within such time period, the Vendor may irrevocably exercise all of the Purchaser’s rights to colour and material selections hereunder and such selection shall be binding upon the Purchaser. No changes whatsoever shall be permitted in colours or materials so selected by the Vendor, except that the Vendor shall have the right to substitute other materials and items for those provided in this Schedule provided that such material and items are of equal quality to or better than the materials and items set out herein.
9. The purchaser acknowledges that there shall be no reduction in the price or credit for any standard feature listed herein which is omitted at the Purchaser’s request.
10. References to model types or model numbers refer to current manufacturer’s models. If these types or models change, the Vendor shall provide an equivalent model.
11. All dimensions, if any, are approximate. All specifications, dimensions and materials are subject to changes without notice.
12. Pursuant to this Agreement or this Schedule or pursuant to a supplementary agreement or purchase order, the Purchaser may have requested the Vendor to construct an additional feature within the Potl/Lot which is in the nature of an optional extra, if, as a result of building, construction or site conditions within the Potl/Lot or the Building, the Vendor is not able to construct such extra, then the Vendor may, by written notice to the Purchaser, terminate the Vendor’s obligation to construct the extra. In such event, the Vendor shall refund to the Purchaser the monies, if any, paid by the Purchaser to the Vendor in respect of such extra, without interest and in all other respects this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
13. The Vendor shall have the right to substitute other products and materials for those listed in this Schedule or provided for in the plans and specifications provided that the substituted products and materials are of a quality to, or better than the products and materials so listed or so
14. Floors and specific finishes will depend on Vendor’s samples for specific areas selected.
15. All features and finishes are as per model plan and elevation selected.
FEATURES & FINISHES
All dimensions, if any, are approximate. All specifications, dimensions and
materials are subject to changes without notice. E. & O. E. MARCH 20, 2020