Urban Towns at Mount Pleasant 2 is a New Condo development by Rosehaven Homes Limited located at Sandalwood Pkwy W & Veterans Drive, Brampton.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Urban Towns at Mount Pleasant 2 According to CondoNow
1. Transit Options – Brampton Transit bus routes are accessible steps away from Urban Towns at Mount Pleasant 2. GO Transit services are also accessible at the nearby Mount Pleasant and Brampton GO station. Riders can commute into Union Station in just over an hour.
2. Green Space – Creditview Sandalwood Park and its soccer fields and activity hub are located within walking distance of Urban Towns at Mount Pleasant 2. The towns themselves also back onto a lot of green space. The city of Brampton also has plenty of green space, conservation areas, and parks for residents to enjoy and help them unwind including Sandalwood Park and Heart Lake Conservation Park.
3. Lifestyle Amenities – Plenty of lifestyle amenities surround the area around Urban Towns at Mount Pleasant 2 including, dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Completing daily errands at nearby grocery stores, banks, or pharmacies is a breeze and some can even be completed on foot. Major retailers and Big Box stores are also easily accessible by transit or vehicle.
4. Highway Access – Residents of Urban Towns at Mount Pleasant 2 will have easy access to major thoroughfares in the area including Highways 407, 401, and 410. Motorists will be able to travel seamlessly throughout the GTA or commute into downtown Toronto in under 45 minutes.
5. Educational Institutions – Urban Towns at Mount Pleasant 2 is the perfect place for families of all ages and sizes to call home. There are plenty of schools of all educational levels from daycare centres to secondary schools in the surrounding area.