Trendi Towns is a New Townhome development by Treasure Hill Home Corp located at 16th Avenue & McCowan Rd, Markham.
Trendi Towns features stylish living in a fantastic location in Markham. These new homes in Markham will showcase stunning design, desirable features and expert craftsmanship.
Trendi Towns is in a sought-after area in Markham, near a large selection of restaurants, shops and schools. There are many nearby parks with winding pathways waiting for you to explore. Main Street Unionville and Main Street Markham are a short drive away with both offering unique shopping and dining experiences.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Trendi Towns According to CondoNow
1. Family Friendly – Trendi Towns is the perfect place for families to call home and invest in their child’s education. Markham is home to some of the province’s highest-ranking public schools and some very prestigious private schools. There are also several schools located within walking distance of Trendi Towns.
2. Employment Hub – Markham has become a very popular area for technology companies to set up headquarters and offices. The area has become the country’s densest technological hub and is home to over 1500 companies, creating over 37,000 employment opportunities. Some high tech companies that have headquarters in the area include IBM, Lenovo, and Huawei. Residents of Trendi Towns can cut out their daily commute and find employment nearby.
3. Highway Access – Residents of Trendi Towns still needing to commute or travel within the city or GTA by vehicle can do so seamlessly with major thoroughfares located nearby. Highways 7, 407, and 404 are all easily accessible and motorists looking to commute into Toronto’s downtown core can do so in just 35 minutes.
4. Transit Options – The area surrounding Trendi Towns is serviced by TTC bus routes. Residents are just steps away from express and regular routes that can transport them throughout the city and also connect them to Scarborough City Centre and Finch stations. Commuting into Union Station by TTC will take riders an hour and a half. Centennial GO station is also located nearby.
5. Unionville – The historic village of Unionville is located near Trendi Towns. It’s cobblestone streets, pedestrian-friendly atmosphere, historic buildings, outdoor festivals, and local and independent retailers is a popular area for tourists and residents alike.