Markham Mills Towns is a New Townhome development by Treasure Hill Home Corp located at 16th Avenue & McCowan Rd, Markham.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Markham Mills Towns According to CondoNow
1. Family Friendly Area – The city of Markham is home to some of the province’s highest-ranking public schools and some pretty prestigious private schools. Whether the child is in need of an early learning centre or post-secondary institution, the city is the place to live when considering the best education, no matter the level. Some educational institutions are even situated within walking distance of Markham Mills Towns. CondoNow states that the area is extremely family-friendly with access to nearby recreation centres, a wide array of extracurricular activities, libraries, and state of the art medical centres.
2. Employment Opportunities – Residents of Markham Mills Towns will be able to cut down on their daily commute and work close to home. The city of Markham is quickly become a popular epicentre for over 1500 high tech companies to call home, helping to create over 37,000 employment opportunities in the area. CondoNow notes that with the expansion of employment opportunities and the popularity of the city, this makes for a great investment opportunity for young professionals to live where they work.
3. Major Thoroughfares – Markham Mills Towns is conveniently situated just minutes away from some of central Ontario’s busiest highways, making it extremely easy to travel throughout the GTA. Nearby highways include the 404, 407, and highway 7. CondoNow indicates that if residents are looking to commute into downtown Toronto for work or leisure, they can easily connect to the Don Valley Parkway and arrive in just half an hour.
4. Transit Options – The TTC and York Region Transit both service the area surrounding Markham Mills, with bus routes conveniently located just steps away from home. Riders will be quickly transported throughout the city, connecting to employment hubs, educational institutions, another nearby transit hubs including GO Transit services. The area is home to three GO stations; Mount Joy, Markham, and Centennial which offer both train and bus services and are all easily accessible to residents. CondoNow indicates that commuters can take the GO Train into Union Station in downtown Toronto and arrive in just 70 minutes.
5. Lifestyle Amenities – This amenity-rich neighbourhood is home to a wide array of lifestyle amenities and daily necessities ranging from local and independent to Big Box and brand name. Residents of Markham Mills Towns will never have to venture far from home to access the things they need. The city of Markham offers upscale dining, shopping, and entertainment options at nearby CF Markville and the popular Pacific Mall. CondoNow notes that the historic village of Unionville is located nearby with its cobblestone streets, pedestrian-friendly atmosphere, historic buildings, outdoor festivals, and local and independent retailers, it is a popular area for tourists and residents alike.