Total Towns is a New Condo development by Sundance Development Corporation located at Harmony Rd N & Coldstream Dr, Oshawa.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Total Towns According to CondoNow
1. Lifestyle Amenities – Total Towns are conveniently located close to everything in Oshawa. SmartCentres Oshawa North is located within walking distance, offering plenty of shopping and dining options. Entertainment options are accessible just down the street. Oshawa Centre Mall is a short drive away and is home to over 230 stores and services.
2. Educational Institutions – Families will love living at Total Towns. Several public and Catholic elementary and secondary schools are accessible on foot. Post-Secondary Students will be a short drive or bus ride away from Durham College and Ontario Tech University.
3. Green Space – The northern part of Oshawa is a beautiful and green filled area offering residents plenty of natural green space. There are several parks, and conservation areas to enjoy and explore including Cedar Valley Conservation Area and Harmony Valley Conservation Area.
4. Transit Options – Durham Region Transit services the area surrounding Total Towns offering bus routes just steps away from home. Buses will seamlessly transport riders throughout the city, region, and connect them to nearby employment hubs, educational institutions, and other transit options including GO Transit.
5. Highway Access – Residents of Total Towns looking to commute throughout the GTA via vehicle will have easy access to major thoroughfares in the area including Highway 407 and 401. Anyone will looking to commute into downtown Toronto can do so in less than an hour.