* 3 MINUTE WALK TO GLENCAIRN SUBWAY *
Top 5 Reasons to Live at The Dylan Condos According to CondoNow
1. Transit Options – Commuting throughout the city without a vehicle is one of the best ways to travel from point A to point B when living in this central Toronto neighbourhood. The Dylan Condos is located just steps away from Glencairn subway station, allowing residents easy access to Line 1 and TTC bus routes. The Eglinton Crosstown LRT is also located nearby, transporting riders across the city 60% faster than any other current form of public transportation available. CondoNow indicates that riders can commute into Union Station in just 26 minutes.
2. Lifestyle Amenities - Toronto’s Yorkdale-Glen Park neigbourhood is home to some of the city’s best lifestyle amenities and necessities. Residents of The Dylan Condos will be minutes away from plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options. CondoNow states that Lawrence Square and Yorkdale Shopping Centre; which is considered to be the country’s premier shopping centre and is home to over 240 name brand and high-end retailers, services, restaurants, and a movie theatre, are both easily accessible to residents by transit or vehicle.
3. Highway Access - Residents of The Dylan Condos that prefer to travel throughout the city of Toronto by using their personal motor vehicle can easily do so with immediate access to Allen Road. Allen Road will connect motorists to Highway 401, allowing them seamless travel throughout the city and connections to other major thoroughfares throughout the GTA. CondoNow notes that if residents prefer to drive into the downtown core, they can do so in just over 20 minutes.
4. Family Friendly- Young and growing families will love calling The Dylan Condos home and raising their children in this established community. The surrounding area is home to some of the city’s best and highest ranking schools, prestigious private schools and early learning centres, helping to offer children a quality education throughout all levels of their educational journey. CondoNow states that the area is also home to plenty of extracurricular activities and recreational offerings.
5. Green Space - Living in the heart of a big city like Toronto does not mean you have to sacrifice living close to natural green spaces. The neighbourhood and area surrounding The Dylan Condos is a beautiful and green area of the city full of lush parks for residents to explore and enjoy year-round. CondoNow indicates that nearby green spaces include Viewmount Park, Wenderly Park, Viewmount Park Tennis Club, and Glen Long Rink