The Bronte Condos Oakville is a New Condo development by Queensgate Homes located at Bronte Rd & Pine Glen Rd, Oakville.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at The Bronte Condos According to CondoNow
1. Green Space – Residents of The Bronte Condos will be able to enjoy beautiful nearby natural green spaces, lush parks, peaceful walking trails, creeks and waterways, and prestigious golf clubs and courses.
2. Highway Access - Both Highway 407 and the QEW are easily accessible to residents of The Bronte Condos. Motorists looking to commute into Toronto’s downtown core can do so in just 40 minutes.
3. Transit Options - Oakville Transit bus routes are easily accessible to residents of The Bronte Condos. Several routes are located within walking distance of home, transporting riders throughout the city and to the nearby Bronte GO station. Commuting into Union Station in Toronto will take less than 80 minutes.
4. Lifestyle Amenities - The area surrounding The Bronte Condos is home to plenty of great lifestyle amenities. Residents will have access to dining, shopping, and entertainment options nearby.
5. Educational Institutions - Families of all ages and sizes will love living at The Bronte Condos and being within walking distance to great schools. The city of Oakville is also home to Sheridan College, making The Bronte Condos a great off-campus living choice for post-secondary students.