Swan Park Towns is a New Townhome development by Digreen-Homes located at Swan Park Road and Castlemore , Markham.
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT SWAN PARK TOWNS
1. Family Friendly Area! – Markham is home to some great local schools and Swan Park Towns are located close to both public, catholic, and secondary schools. For families with young children, there is also a childcare center in the area. There are churches, community and sports centres nearby. Markham-Stouffville Hospital is also within driving distance. There are shopping centres, grocery stores, restaurants, and cafes within a short drive from home.
2. Greenest Part of Markham! – Swan Park Towns are located in one of the greenest areas of Markham, near Rouge National Urban Park. This area offers amazing natural, cultural, and agricultural landscapes that offers residents opportunities to hike, camp, swim, and discover the outdoors. Residents can also enjoy spending time outdoors at any of the nearby parks, conservation areas, or golf courses.
3. Transit Options! – Residents of Swan Park Towns are within walking distance to Mount Joy GO Station, where they can access buses and trains, reaching Union Station in just over an hour. Residents are also within walking distance to several different York Region Transit routes that can transport riders throughout the area.
4. Highway Accessible! – Residents of Swan Park Towns have easy access to major thoroughfares in the area including Highway 7, 407, and 404. Highway 404 leads south towards the 401 and the Don Valley Parkway, allowing commuters to access Downtown Toronto in only 40 minutes.
5. Digreen! – Digreen Homes is a third generation, family-run, local builder with residential and commercial development expertise. They are committed to building energy efficient homes, helping homeowners reduce their monthly costs and their environmental impact. Digreen is committed to providing not only superior craftsmanship, but also superior customer service and going that extra mile to ensure the homebuyer enjoys every step of the buying process.