- Planning Partnership - all exterior colours are architecturally controlled and coordinated.
- Architecturally designed elevations with stucco, stone, clay brick, stone accents, staccato board and other accent materials as per model type (actual detailing may vary from Artist's concept and subject to grade conditions).
- Maintenance free aluminum soffit, fascia, eaves trough and downspouts.
- Metal railing as per model type and if grading permits.
- Double-glazed windows throughout, installed with vapour barrier and fully caulked windows to be PVC. All vinyl casement windows on side and rear elevations. Lower level windows to be vinyl sliders, where applicable. All operable windows and terrace doors are complete with screens, excluding French/Garden doors. All windows and exterior door frames as per Vendor's specifications caulked.
- Metal insulated front entry door and sidelite, as per elevation.
- Insulated door from house to garage, if grade permits, with safety door closer, as per model type.
- Sliding terrace door(s) with screen as per model type.
- Sectional roll-up garage door(s) as per model type.
- Two(2) exterior hose bibs (one in garage and one at rear).
- Black exterior coach lamp(s) in front elevation, including light at rear door(s), as per model type.
- Concrete precast slab walkways at front and at rear, where applicable.
- Paved driveway. Vendor will provide base coat, as well as second coat on driveway apron, the cost is included in the Purchase price. The Purchaser shall pay $1000.00 (plus HST) as an adjustment on closing which is non-refundable for the second coat of asphalt for single car garage and $1500 (plus HST) for a double garaga. The Vendor will not be responsible for repairing tire marks after the second coat. Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that the second coat may not be completed for up to, nut no later than, thirty six (36) months after Closing Date.
- Fully sodded lot, except paved areas (common side yard 6' or less may be finished with granular material).
- Priority and corner lots have special treatments in accordance with architectural control provisions and Purchaser accepts the same.
16 Municipal address plaque provided.
CONSTRUCTION 1 9' lower level height.
- 10' main floor height.
- 8" upper level height.
- Garage Walls to be drywalled, taped and primed.
HEATING AND INSULATION
- Forced air High-Efficiency heating and ventilation system vented to exterior.
- Hot water tank is gas rental unit, direct vented or power vented to exterior.
- Heating system accommodates future central air-conditioning system.
- Thermostat centrally located.
- Insulation to exterior wall R22, attic space R50 and R12 on lower level walls within 14" above ground.
- Spray foam insulation to R31 garage ceiling below livable areas.
- Main entry/ front door height is 8' or as per elevations.
- Upper level interior door heights to be 6'8" or as per working drawings.
- All drywall applied with screws using minimum number of nails.
- Colonial 2-1/4" casing throughout all swing doors and windows throughout finished areas with 3-1/8" baseboard throughout, painted white.
- Exterior Satin Nickel grip set with deadbolt on main entry door.
- All interior doors in finished areas to have Satin Nickel finish levers, as per model type.
- Classique or Clermont moulded panel interior doors throughout finished areas (Purchaser's choice of one style throughout), excluding sliding closet doors, painted in white.
STAIRS AND RAILING 1 Stained finish oak stairs for main staircase.
- Interior railing to be stained finish oak handrail on main staircase, as per model type.
- 1- 3/4" stained finish oak pickets on main staircase, as per model type.
- Engineered wood floor joists.
- 12" x 12" or 13" x 13" ceramic floor tile in all washrooms, kitchen and foyer, as per plan from Vendor's standard selection.
- 40oz broadloom on all levels excluding tiled areas.
- Purchaser's choice of cabinets from Vendor's standard samples.
- Breakfast bar and island, as per model type.
- Dishwasher space provided with rough-in wiring and drains, as per plan (no cabinet supplied).
- Purchaser's choice of corian and quartz countertop from Vendor's samples.
- Undermount double bowl stainless steel sink with single lever faucet.
- White kitchen exhaust fan with six (6) inch duct vented to exterior.
- Shut off valve to kitchen sink.
- Purchaser's choice of cabinets and Corian countertops, excluding powder room, from Vendor's selection.
- Pedestal sink in powder room, as per plan.
- Single lever polished chrome washerless faucets with pop-up drains in all bathroom and powder room sinks.
- Standard 8" x 10" ceramic wall tile for tub/shower enclosure(s)/ separate shower stalls, including the ceiling, from Vendor's standard selection of 12" x 12" or 13" x 13" ceramic floor tile.
- Shower floor to have 1" x 1" tile as per Vendor samples.
- Mirrors in all bathroom(s) and powder room.
- Privacy locks on all bathrooms and powder room doors.
- Pressure balance valve to all shower stalls and tub/showers as per plan.
- Shut-off valves for all bathroom and powder room sinks.
- Exhaust fans vented to exterior in all bathroom(s) and powder room.
- Water resistant cement board on separate shower stall walls.
- Heavy duty electrical outlet and exterior vent for future dryer. Electrical outlet for future washer.
- Laundry area with tub and connections for water and drain for washing machine, as per model type. Main level laundry rooms do not have floor drains - upper laundry room have floor drains.
PAINTING 1 Premium quality latex paint on Interior walls, in finished areas from Vendor's standard selection.
- Interior trims and doors to be painted white.
- All main, first and second floor ceilings will be finished in stipple and a flat edge finish except for the kitchen, main floor, laundry rooms (where applicable) and bathroom, which will have smooth finish.
4 Smooth ceilings on main floor level and all washrooms.
1 All wiring in accordance with Ontario Hydro standards. 2 100 Amp service with circuit breaker panel to utility authority standards and 200 Amp ready, as per plan. 3 Decora switches and plugs in white colour.
- One electrical outlet under electrical panel if located in unfinished area. - Weatherproof GFI exterior electrical outlet located at the front porch and at the rear with interior switch.
- One outlet in garage for each parking space. One ceiling outlet in garage door for future garage door opener.
- Ceiling mounted light fixtures where applicable, as per plan.
- Electrical outlet(s) in bathroom(s) and powder room include ground fault interrupter.
- Water resistant light fixtures in all shower stalls.
- Electrical outlet(s) for future small appliances beside vanities and pedestal sink include ground interrupter, as per plan.
- Electric door chime at front door.
- Smoke Detector(s) installed as per Ontario Building Code. 13 Carbon Monoxide Detector on all levels where a finished bedroom is located.
- Electrical copper wiring.
- Heavy duty receptacle for future stove and dedicated electrical for future fridge.
- Split receptacle(s) at counter level for future small appliances.
- Pre-wire for cable TV outlet in kitchen, family room and master bedroom.
- Pre-wire telephone outlet in kitchen, family room and master bedroom.
- Purchaser to pay as an adjustment on closing a fee in amount of $500 (plus HST) for hydro installation and connection.