Simcoe Landing is a New Single Family development by Aspen Ridge located at Woodbine Ave & Glenwoods Ave, Georgina.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Simcoe Landing According to CondoNow
1. Green Space – Georgina is a beautiful small town located along the shores of Cook’s Bay, offering residents of Simcoe Landing a tranquil oasis with plenty of natural green space, lush parklands, and freshwater beaches to enjoy. CondoNow notes that nearby green spaces include Balfour Beach, North Gwillimbury Park, and Arnold C. Matthews Nature Reserve.
2. Family Friendly -The area surrounding Simcoe Landing is an established community that exudes a tight-knit community feel, great for families raising children of any age. These homes offer plenty of space and open-concept layouts perfect for anyone looking to settle down outside the big city. CondoNow states that the area is home to early learning centres, public schools, plenty of extracurricular activities, and nearby medical health centres.
3. Lifestyle Amenities - Residents of Simcoe Landing are located just minutes away from Georgina’s quaint downtown core where they will be able to access local and name-brand lifestyle amenities and daily necessities. The area is home to a wide variety of nearby dining, shopping, and entertainment options. CondoNow indicates that if residents can’t find what they need close to home larger cities including Barrie and Newmarket are just a short drive away.
4. Highway Access - Highways 404 and 400 are easily accessible to residents of Simcoe Landing, allowing motorists to travel seamlessly throughout the region, quickly connecting them to other major thoroughfares including Highways 7, 407, and 401. CondoNow notes that driving into downtown Toronto via the Don Valley Parkway will take just under an hour.
5. Reputable Developer - Aspen Ridge Homes is a development company with more than twenty-five years of experience. Their commitment to homeowners is to build communities with high-quality craftsmanship, expertise, and strong traditional roots all while using their knowledge and expertise to meet and exceed the needs of today’s homebuyer.