Reunion Crossing Condos is a New Condo development by Diamond-Kilmer-Developments located at St Clair Ave W & Old Weston Rd, Toronto.
*Proposed SmartTrack station at the corner of Keele and St. Clair*
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Reunion Crossing Condos
1. Walker’s Paradise – Reunion Crossing Condos boasts an impressive walk score of 95. St. Clair Avenue West offers up everything residents will need to make their daily lives easier. Within walking distance there are restaurants, cafes, bars, supermarkets, boutique shops, banks, and entertainment options.
2. Excellent Transit – Residents of Reunion Crossing Condos will enjoy having the convenience of the St. Clair Streetcar run right past the front door. Riders can commute into downtown Toronto in under 45 minutes. TTC regional buses also service the area, including express and 24-hour routes.
3. Popular City Neighbourhoods – Reunion Crossing Condos will be a connecting point between three of the city’s most popular neighbourhoods; Corso Italia, The Junction, and the Stockyards. Residents will be able to explore and discover some great culture, heritage, food, summer festivals, music, and shopping all close to home.
4. Beautiful Natural Spaces – Residents of Reunion Crossing Condos will have plenty of opportunities to reconnect with nature right here in the city. Residents will be surprised to find some of the city’s parks and green spaces are close to home. There are trails to bike through, parks to walk through, sports fields to play on and off leash dog parks for the pets to run through.
5. Meeting the Needs of Today’s Homebuyers – Diamond and Kilmer Developments base their focus on creating well priced homes that are stylish and of high quality and that are conveniently connected to transit and all the urban amenities the city has to offer.