Reunion Crossing Towns is a New Condo development by Diamond-Kilmer-Developments located at St Clair Ave W & Old Weston Rd, Toronto.
* Proposed SmartTrack station at the corner of Keele and St. Clair *
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Reunion Crossing Towns
1. Popular City Neighbourhoods – Reunion Crossing Towns are located between three of the city’s most popular neighbourhoods; Corso Italia, The Junction, and the Stockyards. Residents of Reunion Crossing Towns will enjoy exploring all the culture, heritage, food, summer festivals, music, and shopping these neighbourhoods have to offer.
2. Excellent Transit – Residents of Reunion Crossing Towns have the convenience of having transit right past the front door. Riders can take the St. Clair streetcar to commute into downtown Toronto in under 45 minutes. Buses also service the area, including express and 24-hour routes.
3. Walker’s Paradise – Reunion Crossing Towns has an amazing walk score of 95. Within walking distance, right along St. Clair Avenue West there are restaurants, cafes, bars, supermarkets, boutique shops, banks, and entertainment options for residents to take advantage of.
4. Beautiful Natural Spaces – Residents of Reunion Crossing Towns will be able to connect with nature right in the middle of the city. Residents will find parks and green spaces close to home including, trails, parks, sports fields and off leash dog parks for the pets to run through.
5. Meeting the Needs of Today’s Homebuyers – Diamond and Kilmer Developments base their focus on creating well priced homes that are stylish and of high quality and that are conveniently connected to transit and all the urban amenities the city has to offer.