Nao Towns is a New Condo development by Stateview Homes located at 14th Avenue & McCowan Rd, Markham.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Nao Towns According to CondoNow
1. Great Schools – The city of Markham is home to some of the province’s best and highest-ranking public schools and prestigious private schools. CondoNow acknowledges that families with children of any age will appreciate having educational institutions nearby for their children to attend, making Nao Towns a perfect choice to call home.
2. Highway Access - Highway 407 is located just mere minutes away from Nao Towns, allowing residents to seamlessly travel throughout the city, region, and into Toronto for leisure or employment. CondoNow states that motorists looking to drive into the downtown core can easily connect to other major thoroughfares in the area and arrive in just under half an hour.
3. Green Space - The natural beauty of Markham can be found within the green spaces, lush parks, and waterways that surround Nao Towns. CondoNow notes that residents can enjoy nearby Milne Dam Conservation Park, Tillie Square Park, and The Rouge River.
4. Transit Options - Residents of Nao Towns will have immediate access to York Region Transit bus routes. With public transportation steps away from home, riders can be easily transported throughout the city and region, being able to connect to GO Transit and other nearby regional transit services including TTC services. CondoNow states that if residents are looking to commute into downtown Toronto using transit, they can arrive into Union Station just under an hour.
5. Lifestyle Amenities - Nao Towns is located near plenty of lifestyle amenities that residents will be able to take advantage of and enjoy. The city of Markham is home to upscale shopping centres, restaurants, and entertainment options. CondoNow also acknowledges that the popular and beautiful community of Unionville is located nearby, offering up the most unique shops, and independent dining options for residents to enjoy.