Lakeview Towns is a New Townhome development by Plazacomm located at Milburn St & Cumberland St, Barrie.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Lakeview Towns
1. The Waterfront – Lake Simcoe and Barrie’s waterfront is a huge selling point for the city. Residents of Lakeview Towns will be just steps from the waterfront where they can enjoy clean, fresh beaches, parks and walking trails all along the lake.
2. Transit Options – Residents of Lakeview Towns will be steps away from several of Barrie Transit’s bus routes. Residents will also be just minutes away from the Allandale Waterfront GO station. This is a perfect place for professionals to call home and commute into downtown Toronto on the train in just over an hour and a half.
3. Highway Access – Lakeview Towns is conveniently located near Highway 400, allowing residents easy access to head north towards cottage country for the weekend or commute south towards Toronto during the week.
4. Downtown Amenities – Downtown Barrie offers residents of Lakeview Towns unique dining and local shopping along the streets and waterfront. Cafes, supermarkets, bars and many entertainment options can be found within the surrounding area. The summer months are full of festivals and live music and the winter is full of seasonal activities and sports for all ages.
5. Great Investment – The city of Barrie is a quickly growing city with plenty of great amenities, easy access to transit and major thoroughfares, and close to major employment hubs. The beautiful lake and waterfront areas are a huge bonus also. The cost of purchasing a home in Barrie is also less than purchasing one in and around the Toronto area.