Kip 2 Condos is a New Condo development by Concert located at Dundas St W & Kipling Ave, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Kip 2 Condos
1. Perfect Transit Score – Residents of Kip 2 Condos will have immediate access to both TTC and Mississauga regional bus services. Kipling station and the Bloor-Danforth subway line are just a short walk away, as is Kipling GO station. Commuters can travel into Union Station in just under 45 minutes.
2. Great Investment – Central Etobicoke is expanding, with plenty of new developments and population growth, Kip 2 Condos will be at the center of it all. With new transit expansions in the works, neighbourhood revivals, and improvements for pedestrians and cyclists, this area of the city is transforming into a whole new urban neighbourhood.
3. Lifestyle Amenities – Kip 2 Condos is located on Dundas Street West near Bloor Street West, where the area is full of vibrant restaurants, local cafes and bars, and boutique shops. To complete daily errands there are grocery stores, banks, and drug stores in the area. Residents will also have access to plenty of local schools for their children and entertainment options to enjoy.
4. Highway Access – Residents of Kip Condos 2 that prefer to travel around the city and the GTA by vehicle will have easy access to Highway 427, 401, the QEW, and the Gardiner Expressway. Motorists can commute into downtown Toronto in under 25 minutes.
5. Respected Developer – Concert Properties was founded in 1989 and is an award-winning developer that is well respected throughout the country. Concert has been recognized for their high-quality standards, strong construction values, sustainability, and extraordinary customer service. They take great pride in building master-planned communities that homeowners will be proud to own for years to come.