KSquare Condos is a New Condo development by Kingdom-Development located at Kennedy and Sheppard E, Toronto.
VIP KSquare Condos
*Luxury One, Two, and 3 Bedroom Condos *
Top 5 Reasons to Live at KSquare Condos
1. Transit – Scarborough is very well connected to transit. Whether residents of KSquare Condos need to take a bus, train, or subway, there are many options to choose from. Residents are never further than a 5-minute walk from a TTC transit stop. Agincourt GO transit station is just minutes from home and can transport commuters to Union Station in just 26 minutes. Something to look forward to in the future is an extension of the Sheppard subway line and an extension of line 2 into Scarborough, making getting around the city even easier.
2. Great Investment – Ksquare Condos is central to many University campuses in the area, including Centennial College, Seneca College, and the University of Toronto Scarborough Campus, making KSquare Condos a great option for off campus living for students. For families, there are many high ranked schools of all educational levels in the area.
3. Lifestyle Amenities – Ksquare Condos is central to many amenities including shopping, groceries, and entertainment options. The Pan Am Sports Centre will offer residents plenty of fitness options and the parks nearby will offer green space and tranquility from the hectic 9-5.
4. Employment Opportunities – Within a 10-minute radius of KSquare Condos is some of Scarborough’s largest employment hubs. KSquare Condos would be an excellent opportunity to work, play, and live in the same area, cutting out those long hours commuting back and forth to work and home.
5. Committed Builder – Since 1997 Kingdom Developments have been focused on building better communities for families. They set the highest of standards and are committed to sustainable construction when building condominiums, these practices have helped them become a top real estate builder in Canada.