Gallery Condos and Lofts is a New Condo development by Carriage Gate Homes located at Brant St & James St, Burlington.
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT GALLERY CONDOS AND LOFTS
1. In the Heart of Downtown – Downtown Burlington is a great place to get out and explore. Residents of Gallery Condos and Lofts will enjoy pedestrian-friendly streets filled with festivals, music, and food in the warmer months. Residents will also experience a vibrant cultural scene with Burlington’s Performing Arts Centre and the Art Gallery of Burlington all within walking distance.
2. Plenty of Lifestyle Amenities – Gallery Condos and Lofts central location makes it a walker’s paradise for its residents. Located at the intersection of Burlington’s Brant and James street, residents are within walking distance to amenities such as restaurants, cafes, shops, banks, grocery stores, even a spa. Mapleview Shopping Centre, Burlington Centre and IKEA are located just a short drive from Gallery Condos and Lofts.
3. Waterfront Living – Residents of Gallery Condos and Lofts are just moments away from Burlington’s waterfront. The Brant Street Pier will offer amazing views of Lake Ontario, as it extends 132 meters out into the water.
4. Transit At The Door – Residents of Gallery Condos and Lofts will enjoy the convenience of having Burlington Transit stopping right outside their front door. Many regional routes will connect residents to the Burlington GO Train Station, allowing for a seamless commute to Union Station in less than an hour and a half.
5. Highway Accessible – Burlington is conveniently located near major thoroughfares. Residents of Gallery Condos and Lofts can easily access Highways 407, 403, and the Queen Elizabeth Way. Commuters can access downtown Toronto or Niagara Falls in under an hour.