Galleria on the Park is a New Condo development by Elad located at Dupont and Dufferin , Toronto.
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT GALLERIA ON THE PARK
1. Central Location to Many City Neighborhoods – Galleria Mall Condos is centrally located near some of Toronto’s most popular neighborhoods. Residents can explore the many shops and boutiques of Bloor West Village or The Junction, enjoy summer festivals and food in Corso Italia, Little Malta, Koreatown, or Little Portugal. The city and its vibrant culture have so much to offer and explore.
2. Great Investment – Galleria Mall Condos is a redevelopment of the current Galleria Mall space by ELAD Canada. ELAD Canada is a real estate company that has developed ultra-luxury projects all over the world. They focus on developing architecturally significant properties and this master-planned community will be no different. Galleria Mall Condos looks to bring revitalization to the area, along with new retail offerings, office spaces, green space and environmentally friendly infrastructure.
3. Family Friendly – Families looking to make Galleria Mall Condos their home will have access to many schools in the surrounding area. Families will also have access to many different extra-curricular activities for their children, like martial arts, dance, and rock climbing. There is plenty of green space in the area and families can enjoy taking a walk through High Park while admiring the cherry blossoms in May, visit the High Park Zoo, or take in The Santa Claus Parade near Christie Pits Park in November.
4. Lifestyle Amenities Within Walking Distance – Living at Galleria Mall Condos will make life a little bit easier with all the lifestyle amenities available in the surrounding area. Residents will be able to walk to grocery stores, restaurants, cafes, banks, bars and pubs, and local shops. There is no need for a vehicle to complete daily tasks and errands.
5. Excellent Transit – Residents of Galleria Mall Condos will have easy access to many transit options in the area. The TTC Bloor Danforth subway line is just a 15-minute walk away and can transport riders to Union Station in just 30 minutes. There are regional bus routes that run along Dupont Street and Dufferin Street, including express and 24-hr service. The Bloor GO Station is also conveniently located nearby.