Festival Condos is a New Condo development by Menkes located at Commerce St & Interchange Way, Vaughan.
Top 5 Reasons To Live at Festival Condos According to CondoNow
1. Plenty of Lifestyle Amenities! – Residents of Festival Condos will be able to take full advantage of having everything they need daily right at their fingertips. Vaughan Metropolitan Centre will have it all, entertainment, fitness, retail shops, and more. Nearby there is a Cineplex, Costco, IKEA, mini putt, Dave & Buster’s, eateries and clubs. Canada’s Wonderland and Vaughan Mills are also located within driving distance of Festival Condos.
2. Education Options! – Festival Condos is the perfect place for growing families to call home. Vaughan’s elementary and post-secondary schools are all accessible by transit and the city is proposing more schools and child care options be built as the area continues to grow and develop. York University and Seneca College York Campus are also just a short subway ride away.
3. New Employment Opportunities! – Vaughan Metropolitan Centre is quickly developing into a vibrant and bustling downtown core for the city. With residential developments booming in the area and immediate access to transit and major thoroughfares, the area is also attracting plenty of new commercial and business investors, making Festival Condos the perfect place to work where you live.
4. Commuting Made Easy! – Festival Condos is conveniently located just south of Vaughan Metropolitan Centre subway station, allowing residents to take the newly expanded York-Spadina subway line. Students can access York University within 10 minutes and commuters can reach Union Station within 45 minutes. Residents of Festival Condos will also be able to access VIVA, YRT, and GO Transit buses straight from Vaughan Metropolitan Centre station. VMC Condos is just south of Highway 7, which connects residents to Highway 400, allowing for easy access to other major thoroughfares in the area.
5. Award Winning Developers – Festival Condos is an exciting and innovative joint venture by Menkes and QuadReal, set to become one of Canada's largest master-planned communities.
Menkes - With 65 years of experience, this family-run real estate company comes with a highly reputable name in the industry. They strive to create high-quality homes, condos, and industrial spaces and have earned countless awards and accolades along the way.
Quadreal - A Canadian real estate company that invests in developments all over the globe, spanning more than 23 cities across 17 countries. They strive to create sustainable and innovative projects that will bring value to the community and homeowners for generations to come.
Both Menkes and Quadreal are very experienced and trusted development companies in the Toronto real estate industry. Together they are committed to building Festival Condos as a sustainable, vibrant, and modern project, creating a residential environment that is accessible, green, and that will enhance the lives of its residents and the surrounding community.
See the CondoNow curated list of new developments coming to VMC.