Festival Condos is a New Condo development by Menkes Developments Ltd. located at Commerce St & Interchange Way, Vaughan.
Top 5 Reasons To Live at Festival Condos Landmark Tower According to CondoNow
1. Plenty of Lifestyle Amenities! – Residents of Festival Condos Landmark Tower will be able to take full advantage of having everything they need daily right at their fingertips. Vaughan Metropolitan Centre will have it all, entertainment, fitness, retail shops, and more. Nearby there is a Cineplex, Costco, IKEA, mini putt, Dave & Buster’s, eateries and clubs. Canada’s Wonderland and Vaughan Mills are also located within driving distance of Festival Condos.
2. Education Options! – Festival Condos Landmark Tower is the perfect place for growing families to call home. Vaughan’s elementary and post-secondary schools are all accessible by transit and the city is proposing more schools and child care options be built as the area continues to grow and develop. York University and Seneca College York Campus are also just a short subway ride away.
3. New Employment Opportunities! – Vaughan Metropolitan Centre is quickly developing into a vibrant and bustling downtown core for the city. With residential developments booming in the area and immediate access to transit and major thoroughfares, the area is also attracting plenty of new commercial and business investors, making Festival Condos Landmark Tower the perfect place to work where you live.
4. Commuting Made Easy! – Festival Condos Landmark Tower is conveniently located just south of Vaughan Metropolitan Centre subway station, allowing residents to take the newly expanded York-Spadina subway line. Students can access York University within 10 minutes and commuters can reach Union Station within 45 minutes. Residents of Festival Condos will also be able to access VIVA, YRT, and GO Transit buses straight from Vaughan Metropolitan Centre station. VMC Condos is just south of Highway 7, which connects residents to Highway 400, allowing for easy access to other major thoroughfares in the area.
5. Award-Winning Developers – Festival Condos Landmark Tower is an exciting and innovative joint venture by Menkes and QuadReal, set to become one of Canada's largest master-planned communities.