Grand Festival Condos is a New Condo development by Menkes Developments Ltd. located at Commerce St & Interchange Way, Vaughan.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Grand Signature Festival Condos According to CondoNow
1. Transit Options -The city of Vaughan has become very highly connected for commuters with the addition of the recently expanded subway line and new transit hubs located at Vaughan Metropolitan Centre which is conveniently situated just minutes away from Grand Signature Festival Condos. Residents will be able to easily access the subway, York Region and Zum bus routes all within walking distance of home. CondoNow states that commuters can ride the subway into Union Station in downtown Toronto in just 45 minutes.
2. Highway Access - Centrally located just mere minutes away from nearby major thoroughfares, residents of Grand Signature Festival Condos will be able to travel seamlessly throughout York Region, the GTA, and beyond within the comfort of their own vehicle. Highways located nearby include Highway 7, 400, and 407. CondoNow notes that commuters can quickly connect to Highway 404 and the Don Valley Parkway, driving into Toronto’s downtown core in just half an hour.
3. Lifestyle Amenities - Vaughan Metropolitan Centre is a quickly developing neighbourhood within the city of Vaughan which is quickly being dubbed the city’s new downtown core. The area surrounding Grand Signature Festival Condos is already home to plenty of vibrant lifestyle amenities including a wide variety of dining, shopping, and entertainment options for residents to enjoy. CondoNow indicates that major local attractions including Canada’s Wonderland and Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre are also located nearby.
4. Great Investment - With new residential and commercial developments booming the city of Vaughan and within Vaughan Metropolitan Centre, Grand Signature Festival Condos makes for an amazing opportunity for investors and end-users. York University is just a 10-minute subway ride away, making it a great choice for off-campus housing for post-secondary students during the school year. Vaughan is also home to some of the province’s top-ranking public schools, which makes the area great for families. CondoNow acknowledges that with the development of many new commercial spaces in the area, it is a great opportunity for professionals to cut down on their daily commute and enjoy working where they live.
5. Reputable Developers - Grand Signature Festival Condos and the Festival community is an exciting, large scale project being developed by award-winning developers Menkes and QuadReal which is set to become one of the country’s largest master-planned communities. Both Menkes and Quadreal are very experienced and trusted development companies in the Toronto real estate industry. Together they are committed to building Grand Signature Festival Condos as a sustainable, vibrant, and modern project, creating a residential environment that is accessible, green, and that will enhance the lives of its residents and the surrounding community.
Menkes - With 65 years of experience, this family-run real estate company comes with a highly reputable name in the industry. They strive to create high-quality homes, condos, and industrial spaces and have earned countless awards and accolades along the way.
Quadreal - A Canadian real estate company that invests in developments all over the globe, spanning more than 23 cities across 17 countries. They strive to create sustainable and innovative projects that will bring value to the community and homeowners for generations to come.