Eastmore Village Towns is a New Condo development by Delpark located at Winchester Rd E & Simcoe St N, Oshawa.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Eastmore Village Towns
1. Green Space - Eastmore Village Towns offers a tranquil and serene environment for homeowners surrounded by beautiful parks, lush greenery, protected conservation areas, and ravines. Residents will enjoy exploring walking and cycling trails throughout the area. Golf enthusiasts will also enjoy having a club nearby.
2. Great Investment – With easy access to plenty of lifestyle amenities in the area, including dining, shopping, and entertainment options, residents can take advantage of city life while still enjoying the luxurious and large living space the city can’t offer, also at a much lower price point. The project will be of interest to families and investors alike because of its proximity to post-secondary institutions.
3. Family Friendly – The area surrounding Eastmore Village Towns offers families great schooling options for children of all ages. There are also religious and community centres in the area for families of all ages to attend.
4. Highway Access – Residents of Eastmore Village will have easy access to Highways 407 and 401, both major thoroughfares are located just a short drive from home, allowing for seamless travel throughout the city and the GTA. Motorists looking to commute into downtown Toronto for work or play can do so in under an hour.
5. Transit Options – Residents looking to use transit can take advantage of Durham Region Transit buses that service the area near Eastmore Village Towns, including routes that directly access Durham College and the Oshawa GO Train Station.