Daniels Keelesdale Condos and Towns is a New Condo development by Daniels located at Keele St & Ingram Dr, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Daniels Keelesdale According to CondoNow
1. Transit – Residents of Daniels Keelesdale will be steps away from TTC bus services, including express and night routes. York University students can travel to class in 40 minutes and riders can arrive at Union Station in 45 minutes. The much-anticipated addition of the Eglinton Crosstown LRT in the area will help riders travel throughout the city 60% faster.
2. Lifestyle Amenities – Daniels Keelesdale is conveniently located in between Eglinton Avenue West and Lawrence Avenue West where residents will have access to plenty of dining and shopping options. Located nearby are grocery stores, retail and dining offerings, pharmacies, banks, and medical buildings. Lawrence Allen Centre and Yorkdale Shopping Centre are both easily accessible and offer plenty of retail shops, services, dining, and entertainment options.
3. Family Friendly – With several daycares within walking distance, a Montessori school right across the street, catholic and public elementary and high schools in the area, Daniels Keelesdale is the perfect place for families of all ages to call home. Playgrounds, community centres, libraries, extra-curricular activities, and the new Humber River Hospital are all located nearby.
4. Green Space – The area surrounding Daniels Keelesdale is an area of the city that is rich with lush greenery, parks, ravines, and walking trails, allowing residents to escape the chaos of the everyday grind and unwind within a peaceful natural setting.
5. Highway Access – Motorists will have easy access to Highway 400, High 401, and the Allen Expressway from Daniels Keelesdale, making travel throughout the city and GTA a breeze.
Daniels – For over 35 years Daniels Corporation has built over 30,000 award-winning communities. They are considered to be one of Canada’s premier and largest real estate developers. Their building process is unique as they tend to look beyond just the physical building and strive to create a sense of belonging for the buyer.