Abeja District Condos 3 is a New Condo development by Cortel Group located at Jane St & Rutherford Rd, Vaughan.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Abeja District Condos 3 According to CondoNow
1. Quickly Developing Area - Vaughan Metropolitan Centre and the surrounding areas are quickly developing and growing, making Abeja District Condos 3 a great opportunity for first time home buyers and investors. The area is seeing plenty of new residential, commercial, and infrastructure being quicky built up and CondoNow acknowledges that this area will soon become the heart of Vaughan’s downtown core.
2. Highway Access - With immediate access available to Highway 400 for residents of Abeja District Condos 3 and easy access to Highways 407 and 7, motorists can easily travel throughout York Region and beyond. CondoNow states that residents will be able to seamlessly drive into Toronto’s downtown core in just over 30 minutes.
3. Amenities and Attractions - Residents of Abeja District Condos 3 will be able to walk to everything they need. Home is just steps away from Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre and Canada’s Wonderland. The surrounding area offers an abundance of lifestyle amenities including dining, shopping, and entertainment options all within walking distance, CondoNow notes that this will help make daily life and errands easy and stress-free.
4. Access to Transit - Abeja District Condos 3 is conveniently located just steps from York Region Transit bus routes. Residents looking to travel throughout the city or commute for work or school can easily connect to other regional bus routes and the TTC subway. CondoNow states that commuters can ride into Union Station in just over an hour.
5. Close to Schools - The city of Vaughan is home to some of the province’s highest-ranking public and Catholic schools, along with some very prestigious private schools, making Abeja District Condos 3 a great living situation for families. CondoNow notes that post-secondary students are also conveniently close to York University and Seneca at York Campuses.