Abeja District Condos 2 is a New Condo development by Cortel Group located at Jane St & Rutherford Rd, Vaughan.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Abeja District Condos 2 According to CondoNow
1. Great Investment – This Vaughan location is quickly growing and developing, becoming a heart of the region's core. Abeja District Condos 2 will definitely become a popular investment for investors and first time home buyers because of the lower price points compared to Toronto and proximity to amenities and commuting options.
2. Major Thoroughfares – With Highway 400 located just around the corner from Abeja District Condos, motorists will be able to travel seamlessly throughout the GTA and connect to other major thoroughfares in the area including the 407, 401, and Highway 7. Commuters can drive into downtown Toronto in approximately 40 minutes.
3. Lifestyle Amenities – Residents of Abeja District Condos 2 will be steps away from some of the area’s largest attractions and best lifestyle amenities. Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre is over 1.3 million sqft of some of the best brand name shopping outlets, dining and entertainment options. Canada’s Wonderland is also within walking distance. The surrounding streets are brimming with so many vendors, retailers, and restaurants.
4. Commuting Options – Abeja District Condos 2 is located in the heart of VMC, Vaughan’s new downtown core, allowing residents to access York Region Transit bus routes right outside the front door. Riders are just minutes away from Vaughan Metropolitan Centre transit hub where they can transfer to the TTC subway, YRT, VIVA, and Zum bus routes. Commuting into Union Station will take approximately an hour.
5. Educational Institutions – The city of Vaughan is home to some of the province’s highest-ranking primary and secondary schools and is also home to some very prestigious private schools, making Abeja District Condos 2 a great choice for young and growing families of all ages. Post-secondary students are also conveniently close to York University and Seneca College, with the campus being just four subway stops away.
Cortel Group – This local real estate development company was established in the early 1970s and since then has been creating commercial and residential properties all over the province of Ontario. They strive to build complete communities full of family-friendly areas and green spaces, that are also located near transportation and lifestyle services. These amenities help to create a sense of community, connectedness, and provide a better life for their homebuyers.