ANX Condos is a New Condo development by Freed located at Dupont St & Walmer Rd, Toronto.
* 2 minute walk to Dupont Subway *
* Steps to so much in the Annex *
* Yorkville, UofT, George Brown College minutes away *
Read about the Dupont revitalization here: Positive Rejuvenation Coming to Dupont Street - StoryLine by CondoNow
Top 5 Reasons to Live at ANX Condos
1. Great Investment – The ANX Condos is the perfect place for post secondary students to call home during the school year. George Brown Casa Loma campus and University of Toronto St. George Campus are both within walking distance of the ANX Condos. Students attending OCAD or Ryerson University can access campus easily by transit.
2. The Annex – The Annex neighbourhood of Toronto is a very popular part of the city full of vibrant shops, historic buildings, flourishing parks, picturesque streets, local theatres and museums to explore.
3. Riders Paradise – Residents of ANX Condos are just minutes from Dupont subway station. Riders can commute into downtown Toronto in under 20 minutes. Residents of ANX Condos are also steps away from TTC bus and streetcar services. There is definitely no need for a vehicle when living at ANX Condos.
4. Lifestyle Amenities – When living at ANX Condos, residents will be able to walk to everything they need, there is absolutely no need for a vehicle. Residents will enjoy walking to local restaurants, cafes, bars, supermarkets, banks, drug stores and pharmacies, the post office and entertainment options.
5. Obsessed About Developing – Freed Developments is an award-winning development company that strongly believes in the live, work and play in your neighbourhood mentality. They set out to build what they call lifestyle hubs, helping to enhance life and connectivity in the community.
Designed by Teeple Architects, the new plan goes up against a piece-like massing with adjusted corners and a glazed building envelope. The outside articulation comes as a progression of vertical white accents which bend to end in anticipating overhangs, making the presence of floating platforms.
The arrangement proposes a noteworthy retail and business part—1,674 m2 of retail space and 3,795 m2 of office/studio space—involving the heft of the ground and second floors. Over, 84 condo units are proposed in a blend of 5 one-room units with normal sizes of 55 m2, 54 two-room units with normal sizes of 67 m2, and 25 three-room units with normal sizes of 130 m2.
Occupants would approach a housetop courtesy deck on the thirteenth floor, 172 m2 (1,856 ft2) in area. An extra 93 m2 of indoor comfort space is proposed, for an aggregate of 265 m2. Underneath grade, the building would be served by 140 parking spots housed in a three-level underground parking structure, while an extra 17 spaces would be housed at review between open surface stopping and a joined ground-floor carport.