1414 Bayview Condos is a New Condo development by Gairloch Developments located at Bayview Ave & Merton St, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at 1414 Bayview Condos According to CondoNow
1. Lifestyle Amenities – Residents of 1414 Bayview Condos will be able to walk along Bayview Avenue and Eglinton Avenue and have access to plenty of local retailers, dining options, entertainment options, and anything else they need to complete daily errands.
2. Green Space – Leaside is a very established east-end Toronto neighbourhood full of lush greenery and parks. The Don River and many peaceful walking trails are all within walking distance of 1414 Bayview Condos.
3. Highway Access – The Don Valley Parkway is easily accessible for residents of 1414 Bayview Condos. Motorists will be able to connect to Highway 401, 404, and the Gardiner Expressway. Commuting into Toronto’s downtown core will only take 15 minutes.
4. Transit Options – For residents of 1414 Bayview Condos that prefer to take transit, TTC bus routes are immediately accessible right outside the front door. Taking transit into Union Station will take only 30 minutes. The Eglinton Crosstown LRT is also easily accessible from 1414 Bayview Condos, transporting riders across the city 60% faster than current modes of transportation in the area.
5. Gairloch Developments - An award-winning real estate company based out of the city of Toronto. They pride themselves on creating world-class, high-quality homes within the city. They are a customer-service driven company, showcasing high-quality materials, paying attention to the smallest of details, and adhering to the best construction and design practices.