Yonge and Go Towns is a New Condo development by Pratt Development Inc. located at Yonge St & Esther St, Barrie.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Yonge and GO Towns According to CondoNow
1. Transit Options - Barrie South GO station is conveniently located just steps away from Yonge and GO Towns. Daily GO trains and buses will transport commuters into Union Station in downtown Toronto in approximately 90 minutes. Residents needing to use local transit will be steps away from Barrie Transit bus routes.
2. Lifestyle Amenities – Yonge and GO Towns are located within Barrie’s bustling South end. Residents are conveniently close to plenty of lifestyle amenities, major shopping centres, dining, and entertainment options. Yonge Street offers many amenities for residents also, some even within walking distance.
3. Natural Green Space – The city of Barrie is home to many beautiful freshwater beaches, lush green parklands, waterfront walking trails, and ski resorts, offering up amazing 4 season living and outdoor activities. Residents of Yonge and GO Towns are sure to stay active outside no matter the season.
4. Highway Access – Highway 400, a major central Ontario thoroughfare runs right through the city of Barrie. Yonge and GO Towns are located just minutes away from the highway, making it extremely easy to commute South to Toronto or North to Cottage Country.
5. Great for Families – There are several schools in the area surrounding Yonge and GO Towns, from early learning centres to secondary schools, many of them are conveniently located within walking distance. The city of Barrie is also home to Georgian College’s main campus which welcomes over 13,000 post-secondary students every school year.