Westerly Condos is a New Condo development by Tridel located at Dundas St W & Islington Ave, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Westerly Condos According to CondoNow
1. Transit Options - Offering an extremely high Transit Score, residents of Westerly Condos will have easy access to nearby transit options that will transport them quickly throughout the city. Several TTC bus routes are located just steps away, Islington subway station is located within walking distance, and Kipling GO station is also easily accessible, located just minutes away. CondoNow acknowledges that residents can take transit into Union Station, easily accessing major employment hubs and attractions in under 40 minutes.
2. Lifestyle Amenities - Etobicoke Centre is an extremely pedestrian-friendly area, offering plenty of lifestyle amenities located within walking distance of Westerly Condos. Boasting a very high Walk Score, residents will have access to plenty of lifestyle amenities including dining, shopping, and entertainment options nearby along Bloor Street West and Islington Avenue. CondoNow states that Sherway Gardens, which is home to over 200 retailers and services is also located nearby.
3. Green Space - Westerly Condos may be located within a very urban and developing area of the city, but there is definitely no shortage of green space for residents to enjoy and help them escape from their hectic 9-5 daily work schedule. Residents will have easy access to lush parks and green spaces, nature and walking trails, and tranquil waterways. CondoNow notes that nearby natural spaces include Humber Bay, the Humber River, Tom Riley Park, and Echo Valley Park.
4. Highways Access - Residents of Westerly Condos that prefer to travel throughout the city and GTA using a motor vehicle will have easy access to nearby major thoroughfares in the area. Highway 427 is conveniently located nearby, allowing for easy connection to Highway 401 and the Gardiner Expressway. CondoNow indicates that motorists commuting into the city’s downtown core can do so in just over 20 minutes.
5. Family Friendly - The area surrounding Westerly Condos is home to several high ranking elementary and secondary schools, making it a great choice for families with children of any age to call home. The area is also home to plenty of extracurricular activities and recreational offerings to keep everyone busy and active. CondoNow states that the area also very cyclist-friendly, offering up plenty of bike lanes.