Wellesley On the Park is a New Condo development by Lanterra located at Yonge and Wellesley , Toronto.
The 2.1 acre parcel of land at 11 Wellesley St. W will be transformed to Wellesley on the Park, a brand new condo in the heart of downtown Toronto. These 54 storeys are stunning with a modern architectural design. The units are sizable and the green space is phenomenal.
Top 10 Reasons to Purchase a Condo at Wellesley on the Park:
1) A Perfect Walk Score and Transit Score- Location means everything and the 100 walk and transit score means that everything you ever need is right at your door step.
2) The Amenities- The Amenities at Wellesley on the Park are endless. Featuring a concierge, lounge, state of the art fitness facilities and a terrace.
3) The Developer - Lanterra is known for using innovation and putting Toronto on the global map with sustainable green features and cutting edge environmental technologies.
4) Vibrant City - Wellesley on the Park is right in the centre of a vibrant city, making the location and the condo even more desirable
5) The Green Space - The fact that the condo is situated on a park means plenty green space, nature, and parks right in front of your door.
6) Breathtaking Views - The Toronto skyline and the majestic blue waters of Lake Ontario are just a few glimpses of the views.
7) The Design - There's no doubt about it. Wellesley on the Park has an iconic design that will stand out in Toronto.
8) Sizeable Suites- The fact that Wellesley on the Park has 681 suites, means that you have a selection of sizeable suites to choose from
9) The Relaxing Room - Never seen before, Wellesley on the Park features a relaxing room. This room has been designed strictly for you to relax. Don't let stress get you, check out the relaxing room, the first of its kind in Toronto.
10) Appeal to First Time Buyers and Investors: Due to its extended completion date and extended deposit structure, Wellesley on the Park is increasingly attractive to both investors and first time home buyers who are on a budget.