Warehouse Lofts Toronto is a New Condo development by Downing Street located at Parliament St & Queen St E, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Warehouse Lofts Toronto According to CondoNow
1. Perfect Transit Score – Residents of Warehouse Lofts Toronto will be steps away from TTC streetcar and bus routes, allowing them to travel throughout the city seamlessly and into Union Station in just 15 minutes.
2. Walker’s Paradise – The area surrounding Warehouse Lofts Toronto gives residents access to plenty of lifestyle amenities including dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Daily errands can be completed on foot at nearby businesses.
3. Great Investment – East Bayfront, the Lower Don Lands, and Regent Park are all nearby neighbourhoods surrounding Warehouse Lofts Toronto that are seeing exponential growth, revitalization, and developments, making for an amazing opportunity for real estate investors.
4. Educational Institutions – Post Secondary students looking for off-campus housing for the school term will find Warehouse Lofts Toronto conveniently close to George Brown College St. James campus and Ryerson University.
5. Motorist Friendly – The Don Valley Parkway and the Gardiner Expressway are located conveniently close to Warehouse Lofts Toronto allowing motorists seamless travel throughout the downtown core, the city, and beyond.