Wallaceton Towns is a New Condo Townhome development by Fusion Homes located at Fischer-Hallman Rd & Huron Rd, Kitchener.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Wallaceton Towns According to CondoNow
1. Tech Market – The Kitchener-Waterloo area has earned a reputation as the country’s fastest-growing tech market. Major tech companies like Google, Microsoft, and Blackberry call the area home. Making Wallaceton Towns would make for a great investment for young professionals.
2. University Town - More than 98,000 post-secondary students call the Kitchener-Waterloo area home. Conestoga College, University of Waterloo, and Wilfrid Laurier College are all easily accessible from Wallaceton Towns, making it a great place for students to call home during the school year.
3. Highway Access - Wallaceton Towns are conveniently located just minutes away from Highway 401, allowing motorists to easily travel throughout Southwestern Ontario.
4. Transit Options - The ION LRT is located 10 minutes away from Wallaceton Towns, connecting residents between Kitchener, Cambridge, and Waterloo.
5. Lifestyle Amenities - Fairview Park Mall is located just 10 minutes away from Wallaceton Towns and offers over 120 retailers, services, and dining options.