Village Green Towns is a New Townhome development by Averton Homes located at Centre St & King St, Mount Albert.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Village Green Towns According to CondoNow
1. Family Friendly - Mount Albert is a beautiful, family-friendly community where residents of Village Green Towns have access to primary and secondary schools, a local library, and a community centre for all to enjoy. CondoNow indicates that families will also have access to plenty of recreational and extracurricular activities to keep everyone active year-round, all this and more makes it a great place to raise a family.
2. Green Space - The area surrounding Village Green Towns is a beautiful area full of natural green space and lush parklands that residents can get outside and enjoy and explore all year. CondoNow notes that nearby green spaces include Shannon Park, Vivian Creek Park, and Ponderosa Campground.
3. Lifestyle Amenities - Village Green Towns is just minutes away from the small town and local lifestyle amenities that the community offers including independent eateries and boutique shops. CondoNow states that residents are just a short drive away from the larger city of Newmarket where they can access plenty of Big Box stores and name brand dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
4. Highway Access - Residents of Village Green Towns looking to commute throughout the region by vehicle will have easy access to smaller regional Highways and major thoroughfares in the area including Highway 404. CondoNow acknowledges that will take motorists just 47 minutes to drive into downtown Toronto.
5. Transit Options - GO Transit services Mount Albert, with a GO bus route located within walking distance of Village Green Towns. CondoNow acknowledges that residents can take that bus straight into the city of Newmarket where riders can transfer to the GO train and take it into Union Station in downtown Toronto.