Uovo Condos is a New Condo development by 2114-Yonge-Inc located at Hillsdale Ave W & Yonge Street, Toronto.
Situated in the heart of Toronto’s midtown, 2114 Yonge Inc. is set to release the much anticipated Uovo Residences. Live in a thriving and growing area of Yonge and Eglinton with quick access to the TTC, shopping centres, grocery stores, schools and much more.
Here Are 5 Reasons to Buy at Uovo Residences
1. Uovo Boutique Residences will be built by Toronto developers 2114 Yonge Inc. and Sher Corporation and is expected to be filled with amenities, stylish interiors and much more.
2. Located in the highly sought-after location of Yonge and Eglinton, Uovo will be surrounded by a number of restaurants, bars, cafes, shops, cinemas, fitness studios and more.
The Veg Company
Yonge and Eglinton Centre – Home to 70 retailers and services
3. Boasting a nearly perfect Walk Score of 98/100, Uovo is just a 6-minute walk to the Yonge and Eglinton TTC subway station and many everyday necessities.
A 95/100 transit score means this project will be a rider’s paradise with many public transit options located nearby.
The upcoming Eglinton Crosstown Light Rail Transit (LRT) will cross paths with Uovo Condos and will turn the Yonge and Eglinton neighbourhood into one of the city’s largest transit hubs.
4. Uovo Condos is a great investment opportunity. Yonge and Eglinton is named the second largest employment centre in the city and TorontoLife Magazine hailed this thriving neighbourhood as the best area to live in out of the 140 neighbourhoods in Toronto.
These units are not expected to last as the consumer response has been strong towards this Yonge and Eglinton condo.
Uovo Condos will feature 67 open-concept modern designs with 9ft and 10 ft high smooth ceilings. Suites will range up to 1,800 sq ft with generous-sized balconies. Expect top-of-the-line features and finishes like integrated Italian kItchens with oversized kitchen islands. Not to mention, Ensuites are designed with spa-like details.
5. This building will feature a stunning rooftop terrace, 1,700 sq ft of unparalleled on-site amenities, and over 4,000 square feet of retail space at street level.