Union Village Towns 2 is a New Townhome development by Minto Group Inc located at 16th Avenue & Kennedy Rd, Markham.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Union Village Towns 2 According to CondoNow
1. Green Space – The area surrounding Union Village Towns 2 offers residents plenty of green space, lush parks, nature trails, conservation areas, and waterways to enjoy and explore. CondoNow acknowledges that nearby green spaces include Milne Dam Conservation Park, Toogood Pond, and the Rouge River.
2. Highway Access - With major thoroughfares including Highways 7, 407, and 404 easily accessible to residents of Union Village Towns 2, motorists can easily travel throughout York Region and seamlessly connect to downtown Toronto. CondoNow states that commuters looking to drive into the city for work or leisure can do so in just 34 minutes.
3. Transit Options - York Region Transit services the area surrounding Union Village Towns 2 and bus routes are available to residents just steps away from home. Riders will be transported seamlessly throughout the city, offering connections to nearby GO stations. CondoNow notes that residents looking to use public transportation to arrive at Union Station can commute in just 70 minutes.
4. Family Friendly – Markham is home to some of the best early learning centres, high ranking public schools, and prestigious private schools. CondoNow acknowledges that families living at Union Village Towns 2 will also love all the extracurricular activities available for children of all ages to partake in.
5. Lifestyle Amenities - Residents of Union Village Towns will be able to enjoy plenty of nearby lifestyle amenities including shopping, dining, and entertainment option. CondoNow notes that Markville Mall is located nearby and offers up over 160 retailers and services. The historic and picturesque town of Unionville is also easily accessible, full of pedestrian-friendly, cobble stone, landscaped streets, historical buildings with local eateries, boutique shops, and independent cafes.