Union Village Towns is a New Condo development by Minto Group Inc located at 16th Avenue & Kennedy Rd, Markham.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Union Village Towns According to CondoNow
1. Unionville – Located just steps away from Unionville’s Historic Main Street, residents of Union Village Towns will be able to enjoy the area’s picturesque charm full of pedestrian-friendly, cobble stone, landscaped streets, historical buildings with local eateries, boutique shops, and independent cafes.
2. Green Space – At the end of Main Street is Toogood Pond, a 33-hectare park where residents of Union Village Towns can take a peaceful stroll through the park’s trails, go fishing, or enjoy a nice family picnic. The area is also home to the Rouge River, Milne Dam Conservation Park, and many other lush green spaces and parks for residents to enjoy.
3. Lifestyle Amenities – Markville Mall is conveniently located nearby, offering residents of Union Village Towns access to more than 160 shops, dining options, and services.
4. Family Friendly Area – Unionville is home to some of the province’s highest-ranking educational institutions from Montessori Private Schools to High Schools. Families of all ages and sizes will love living at Union Village Towns.
5. Commuting Options – Residents of Union Village Towns will have quick access to major thoroughfares in the area including Highway 7 and Highway 407, allowing for easy connections to Highway 404. Motorists will be able to commute into downtown Toronto in just 34 minutes. YRT bus services frequent the area and routes are located just steps away from Union Village Towns. Routes will also connect riders to Centennial and Unionville GO stations, allowing commuters to access Union Station in approximately 70 minutes.