The Well Condos 3 is a New Condo development by Tridel located at Spadina Ave & Front St W, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at The Well Condos 3
1. Popular Neighbourhood – The Well Condos 3 central downtown location allows for easy access to some of Toronto’s most vibrant, diverse, and popular neighbourhoods including, King and Queen West, the Entertainment, Financial, and Fashion Districts, and the city’s beautiful waterfront community.
2. Great Investment – The Well Condos 3 just won’t just be the perfect place to live, it will also be the perfect place to work, shop, eat, and play. The Well Condos community will cover 7.8 acres of prime downtown real estate with 420,000 square feet of premium open-air retail and dining offerings. This area of the city is known to rent at a high premium and with employment opportunities on the rise in this area and its proximity to post-secondary institutions, it makes for an attractive investment.
3. World-Class Transit– Boasting a perfect transit score, The Well Condos 3 offers residents access to TTC streetcar and bus routes just steps away from home. Union Station is a short walk away and offers connections to the subway, VIA and GO Transit, and the UP Express.
4. Amazing Amenities – Living in Toronto’s downtown core comes with its perks. Residents of The Well Condos 3 will be within walking distance of popular attractions like Scotiabank Arena, Rogers Centre, Ripley’s Aquarium, the HHOF, and the CN Tower among many others. The area is also surrounded by popular dining, shopping, and, entertainment options. There is also no need for a vehicle to complete daily errands at grocery stores, banks, and pharmacies, as everything that is needed is within walking distance.
5. Experienced Developer – Tridel is a start to finish developer who offers top-notch customer care and management services to their clients. They have been building exceptional family homes for over 85 years. They are a leader in today’s building industry and The Well Condos 3 will offer the perfect lifestyle for the prospective homebuyer.