The Village at Highland Creek is a New Single Family development by Your Home Developments located at Kingston Rd & Franklin Ave, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at The Village at Highland Creek According to CondoNow
1. Green Space – Experience ravine side living in Toronto’s highly sought after East end Highland Creek neighbourhood. Residents of The Village at Highland Creek will be surrounded by lush parklands, natural green spaces, waterways, and nature trails to explore and enjoy. Lake Ontario, The Waterfront Trail, and some of the city’s best beaches are just minutes away. CondoNow indicates that nearby green spaces include Colonel Danforth Park, Morningside Park, Rouge National Urban Park, and Highland Creek.
2. Family Friendly - Conveniently situated within walking distance to early learning centres, top-ranking public schools, and the University of Toronto Scarborough campus residents of The Village at Highland Creek will have easy access to plenty of educational options. The area also offers a wide variety of recreational and extracurricular activities, helping to keep children of all ages active all year round. CondoNow notes that this family-friendly and established community is the perfect place to settle down and raise a family.
3. Lifestyle Amenities - Kingston Road is a vibrant thoroughfare within the city that offers residents of The Village of Highland Creek. Located just steps away are plenty of lifestyle amenities including dining, shopping and entertainment options. CondoNow notes that Scarborough Town Centre is located just 10 minutes away and is a world-class shopping centre that offers over 250 brand name retailers and services along with restaurants and a movie theatre.
4. Transit Options - The TTC services the area surrounding The Village at Highland Creek, giving residents immediate access to bus routes that will quickly transport them throughout the city, connecting them to nearby subway and GO Transit stations. CondoNow states that riders can take the GO Train into Union Station in just under an hour.
5. Highway Access – This highly connected neighbourhood is conveniently situated just minutes away from major thoroughfares, making it extremely efficient to travel throughout the city and GTA. Motorists can easily connect to Highway 401 which is accessible nearby. CondoNow states that residents of The Village at Highland Creek can easily connect to the Don Valley Parkway when commuting into downtown Toronto, arriving in just 26 minutes.