The Twelve Hundred Condos is a New Condo development by Fieldgate Urban located at Dundas St W & Ossington Ave, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at The Twelve Hundred Condos According to CondoNow
1. Trendy Location - The city's Trinity Bellwoods neighbourhood is a highly sought after community, a very established neighbourhood home to beautiful single-family and row houses. The Twelve Hundred Condos will be the first condo launch in this area in a decade, demand for this project will be very high. CondoNow notes that many other popular neighbourhoods are situated nearby including Little Portugal, West Queen West, Little Italy, Kensington Market, and Chinatown.
2. Transit Options - Residents of The Twelve Hundred Condos will have immediate access to TTC Streetcar and bus routes right outside the front door, quickly connecting them to the subway, educational institutions, and major downtown employment hubs. Commuting throughout the city using public transportation is a breeze, no need to own a vehicle when living here. CondoNow states that the area is also extremely cyclist friendly with protected bike lanes on nearby streets.
3. Lifestyle Amenities - The area surrounding The Twelve Hundred Condos is an extremely amenity-rich neighbourhood, offering residents a plethora of lifestyle amenities and daily necessities, many of which can be accessed on foot. Boutique shops, local eateries, name-brand retailers, and a wide variety of entertainment options abound the area. CondoNow indicates that major city attractions including Kensington Market and the Eaton Centre are easily accessible.
4. Green Space - The Twelve Hundred Condos is conveniently situated close to plenty of natural green space, a great perk for nature lovers. Trinity Bellwoods Park, one of the city’s larger and well-known parks is located within walking distance of home and is so much more than just a park. Trinity Bellwoods offers residents a playground, walking trails, a recreation centre, hockey rink, baseball diamonds, tennis courts, an off-leash dog area, and much more. CondoNow acknowledges that other nearby green spaces include Dufferin Grove Park and McCormick Park.
5. Great for Students and Professionals - Looking to live close to work or campus and cut down on the daily commute? Residents of The Twelve Hundred Condos are just a short streetcar ride away from the Financial District and Hospital Row. CondoNow notes that post-secondary students can easily access downtown university campuses including OCAD, UofT, and Ryerson University via transit in just minutes.