The Stanley District Condos is a New Condo development by La Pue International located at Stanley Ave & Ferry St, Niagara Falls.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at The Stanley District Condos According to CondoNow
1. Lifestyle Amenities - Niagara Falls is always busy with so many amenities and attractions for residents for The Stanley District Condos to enjoy. There are plenty of dining, shopping and entertainment options available within walking distance. The city’s tourist area is brimming with fun and exciting options to explore including museums, rides, and casinos. CondoNow states that also located nearby are major shopping centres including Pen Centre and the outlet collection.
2. Highway Access - Residents of The Stanley District Condos looking to get outside of the city to travel for work or leisure will have easy access to Highway 420 which will connect them to the QEW where they can seamlessly travel throughout Southwestern Ontario. CondoNow acknowledges that this Highway can also connect motorists to the Rainbow Bridge and the United States.
3. Transit Options - The city of Niagara Falls has its own regional transit service that services the area surrounding The Stanley District Condos, with bus routes available just steps away which can transport riders throughout the city quickly and efficiently. CondoNow notes that city bus routes can also connect riders to the Niagara Falls GO Train station where they can travel to downtown Toronto.
4. Wine Country - With over 80 wineries and vineyards surrounding Niagara Falls, Wine Country is a great escape for residents of The Stanley District Condos. CondoNow states that residents can leave the city and daily grind behind and enjoy local tours and wine tastings.
5. Family Friendly - The Stanley District Condos is a great place for families to call home. CondoNow acknowledges that the area is home to early learning centres and schools of all learning levels, Stamford College, Greater Niagara General Hospital, and so many family friendly activities.