The Orchards Enclave Towns is a New Condo development by Highcastle Homes located at Middle Rd & Concession Rd 3, Bowmanville.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at The Orchards Enclave Towns According to CondoNow
1. Family Friendly - The area surrounding The Orchards Enclave Towns is a quickly developing community with plenty of new residential spaces being developed, making it a great place for young and growing families to call home. The area is home to many schools and community centres offering a wide variety of recreational activities. CondoNow indicates that public libraries and local medical centres are also conveniently located nearby.
2. Green Space - The Orchards Enclave Towns are located just outside Bowmanville’s city limits where residents can enjoy the tranquility of natural green spaces, lush parklands, and conservation areas all conveniently located nearby. Bowmanville Valley Conservation Area, Longworth Park, and Elephant Hill Park are just some of the nearby green spaces residents can explore year-round. CondoNow notes that Bowmanville Golf and Country Club and Quarry Lakes Golf and Recreation Club are both located just minutes away from home, which is a huge perk for golf enthusiasts.
3. Lifestyle Amenities - Residents of The Orchards Enclave Towns will have easy access to plenty of local and brand name lifestyle amenities and daily necessities, making running daily errands or a day out on the town very enjoyable. CondoNow states that downtown Bowmanville is home to a wide variety of dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
4. Highway Access - Bowmanville is centrally located close to major thoroughfares, making it extremely efficient for residents of The Orchards Enclave Towns to travel throughout the region. Nearby Highways include the 418 and 401. CondoNow acknowledges that motorists can commute into Toronto’s downtown core in just under an hour.
5. Reputable Developer - Highcastle Homes is a family-owned business that has been building and designing exceptional and high-quality homes all over the GTA since 1992.