The Manderley Condos is a New Condo development by Core-Development located at Kingston Rd & Warden Ave, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at The Manderley Condos
1. Popular Area – Toronto’s trendy Birch Cliff neighbourhood is popular among residents because of its proximity to the Danforth Village and The Beaches. Residents of The Manderley Condos will have access to amazing restaurants and boutique shops in the village and beautiful beaches and walking trails along the Bluffs. The area is very family friendly with several schools within walking distance of The Manderley Condos.
2. Access to Transit – The TTC offers several different regional bus routes in the area, some running 24-hours. Residents of The Manderley Condos can easily connect to the Danforth GO station or Victoria Park subway station and commute into downtown Toronto in just 45 minutes.
3. Lifestyle Amenities – Residents of The Manderley Condos will have the convenience of being able to walk along Kingston Road or up to Danforth Avenue and complete their daily errands without needing a vehicle. Residents will be able to enjoy nearby restaurants, cafes, shopping and entertainment options. Grocery and drug stores are also located in the area.
4. Commuting Made Easy – Travelling throughout the city by vehicle is quite easy when living at The Manderley Condos as motorists can commute into downtown Toronto in just 25 minutes via Kingston Road which connects to Lake Shore Boulevard East and the Gardiner Expressway.
5. Local Developer - Core Development is a Toronto real estate development firm that strives to create unique, innovative, and high-quality projects set in urban areas.