The Manderley Condos is a New Condo development by Nova Ridge Development located at Kingston Rd & Warden Ave, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at The Manderley Condos According to CondoNow
1. Popular Area – Toronto’s trendy Birch Cliff neighbourhood is popular among residents because of its proximity to the Danforth Village and The Beaches. Residents of The Manderley Condos will have access to amazing restaurants and boutique shops in the village and beautiful beaches and walking trails along the Bluffs. The area is very family-friendly with several schools within walking distance of The Manderley Condos.
2. Access to Transit – The TTC offers several different regional bus routes in the area, some running 24-hours. Residents of The Manderley Condos can easily connect to the Danforth GO station or Victoria Park subway station and commute into downtown Toronto in just 45 minutes.
3. Lifestyle Amenities – Residents of The Manderley Condos will have the convenience of being able to walk along Kingston Road or up to Danforth Avenue and complete their daily errands without needing a vehicle. Residents will be able to enjoy nearby restaurants, cafes, shopping and entertainment options. Grocery and drug stores are also located in the area.
4. Commuting Made Easy – Travelling throughout the city by vehicle is quite easy when living at The Manderley Condos as motorists can commute into downtown Toronto in just 25 minutes via Kingston Road which connects to Lake Shore Boulevard East and the Gardiner Expressway.
5. Nova Ridge - Nova Ridge Developments is a real estate development company that specializes in building condo buildings within the city of Toronto and the GTA. They are committed to a high level of customer service and pride themselves on delivering exceptional homes to the end-user.