The Mackenzie Condos is a New Condo development by Pemberton Group located at Keele St & Major Mackenzie Dr, Vaughan.
Top 5 Reasons to Own at The Mackenzie Condos According to CondoNow
1. Transit Options – Enjoy being mere steps away from Maple GO Station. Residents of The Mackenzie Condos can access GO transit services, commuting into Union Station is quick and simple, only taking 33 minutes. Residents will also have immediate access to YRT bus services in the area, which will transport riders throughout the city and allow for easy connections to other regional transit services including TTC buses and the Yonge-University subway line.
2. Highway Access – Residents of The Mackenzie Condos looking to commute throughout the region by vehicle will be able to easily access major thoroughfares in the area, including Highways 400, 7, 407, and 404. Commuting into downtown Toronto for business or leisure will take motorists under 45 minutes.
3. Lifestyle Amenities – The area surrounding The Mackenzie Condos offers residents plenty of lifestyle amenities to make daily life easier. Vaughan offers residents access to big box stores, brand name retailers, dining and entertainment options. Enjoy having access to Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre, the largest shopping centre in York region, spanning 1.3 million square feet and offering over 200 stores and services. Canada’s Wonderland is also located nearby, offering excitement for the whole family.
4. Family Friendly Area – Vaughan is home to some of the region’s most reputable educational institutions. Families living at The Mackenzie Condos will have access to nearby early childhood learning options, elementary and secondary options. Plenty of extracurricular activities and lush, green parks make it the perfect place to call home for families of any age and size.
5. Great Investment – York University, which is the country’s 3rd largest post-secondary school, and home to over 55,000 students, is easily accessible by public transportation or vehicle from The Mackenzie Condos. With the price of Toronto real estate continuing to become out of reach for many homebuyers, Vaughan offers all of the big city amenities, commuting options, and proximity to the downtown core with a lower price point.